Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Awesome chapter!

But, as if I could predict the next chapter. I mean, Garp still hasn't arrived yet.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    I don't think Garp is going to come. The marines are preoccupied with Ace right now and his execution. But I wonder where the execution will take place. Will it be at the Marine main HQ or somewhere else ?

Holy Shit, Rayleigh is wearing flip flops! Oh and, Zoro can't Die! You can drain his blood, rip his limbs off and put his head on a pike and he would still get up a few days later. I swear, he is like Jesus with swords.

Rayleigh probably used his spirit to deflect the attack...
    Its being hinted that 'spirit' will be pretty important in the future and so far it seems pretty useless!
    I wouldn't be saying that right off the bat. If an ability such as Haki is able to neutralize far weaker opponents and enable you to actually hit a Logia DF user (perhaps even in the balls!), then it's definitely not entirely useless. It's worth every bit it's used for.

But seriously. If Luffy learns to make that kind of advanced use of Haki, then he'd be able to kick whatever Logia that comes his way in the balls as much as he likes! Tough luck, Kizaru.

you guys do know that Luffy is going to have a total of 5 gears?
    1st gear: normal attacks
    2nd gear: BLOOD PUMP: faster speed and stronger attacks
    3rd gear: PUMPS LIMBS INTO GIANT'S: slower speed but destructive attacks
    4th gear: ??
    5th gear: ??

i'm predicting that 4th of the 5th gear is going to have an ability that uses haki
    and i wish that Luffy would learn the CP9 abilities, although he used that speed technique against the first CP9 he fought. And he won't be so vulnerable to the sea anymore!

Things are getting quite intents, more so than any other arc. Do you think a time skip will happen after this?

Great!
    Anyway, i think that the fight(if they do) with Kizaru and Rayleigh will be short and only be used as a distraction for Luffy and co to run away.
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Yeah if Rayleigh did have a technique to combat logia users (I wouldn't be surprised) then logias wouldn't be so invincible anymore.
    Mabey he used "spirit" or something of that sort?

awesome as always but still more to see Kid n Law n WB vs Shichi... Garp hasn't arrived yet

Spoiler!

I think Garp there next chap if Sengoku dont order him go with Shichibukai . But it's hard if he protect pirates (SH) although that's his grandson before admiral
    Maybe Rayleigh has spirit can make logia type become able to hit ( include Ace, Ener ...)