7 36.84%
  • So So

1 5.26%
  • Bad

1 5.26%
  • Terrible

1 5.26%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    "Destroy the village? Sure, I don't care about anythin- Ooohh a mask sale, I better buy a Rinnegan shaped one with tomoe and add it to my collection just in case!"

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I reread it and added a few notes.

- I like how Yahiko blocked his BS about being Madara and a world of peace lol

- Makes me wonder if killing of Yahiko was part of Obito's plot and he somehow influenced Hanzou.

- Also I noticed it skipped over the transition from spiral Zetsu to using his mask.

- Last thing was Obito an orphan i mean seriously ???? I mean it would be pretty awkward if his parents where alive and he tried to destroy the village.

This whole Obito thing was just a bad idea ....its is the least believable plot element in the whole story. It really would have been better if he just turned out to be Izuna and his goal was some how darker than Madara's.

My thoughts exactly: Kishi pretty much screwed the whole Tobi/Obito-part. But who cares, the fight is a lot more interesting. At least we know, how Hashirama was able to hold his ground against Kurama - with a giant wood-technique. Just one thing: I can accept that shinobi have different levels of chakra. But the difference between - let's see -- tee-spoon-chakra Kakashi and Hashirama is hardly credible. Anyway, we can assume it also was the wood-dragon that he used against Madara's Susano'o.

Since Hashirama with his healing techniques and Madara with his Susano'o were indestructable, I guess their fight still was a matter of whose chakra can hold out longer.

And I am pretty sure Tobi had a hand in the whole plan Hanzou and Danzou made up to fight Yahiko. Perhaps we will never know, but it's plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunners View Post
    I don't like how we went from Obito Zetsuit when talking to Nagato (awesome) to Nagato not wearing the face of the Zetsuit, but now having a new mask (not explained) for no apparent reason at all. He just doesn't care about the world, but fashion is important?

lmao!

Obito says that he was living in Hell remember? Fashion is of the utmost importance there. I mean, even The Devil wears Prada.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    lmao!

Obito says that he was living in Hell remember? Fashion is of the utmost importance there. I mean, even The Devil wears Prada.
    BA-DUM TSSH!

So it's safe to assume that Nagato wasn't brainwashed by Obito until AFTER Yahiko died, at which point he was convinced to lead a much different Akatsuki full of all the zany S-Class rogue ninja we used to know and love.

If Nagato had had even half the resolve Naruto does, WITH the Rinnegan, he would've been an unstoppable force for good...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    well, one thing is for sure...to have been a teenager obito was quite grown...zetsuit perhaps?
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    well, one thing is for sure...to have been a teenager obito was quite grown...zetsuit perhaps?
    It's the Hashirama cells. It's the "because I'm Batman" go to excuse to fill in all the gaps.

Maaaaagic http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...by8oo1_400.gif

Kakashi looks taller in this flashback. I'd say Obito waited a couple of years to face Minato. I don't think Zetsuit or Hashirama cells were at work with Obito's growth; perhapsa key clue to Obito's age is the lack of the Zetsuit (which he only wore because his body hadn't adequately grown/strengthened in its use of Hashirama's power).

Minato isn't even that tall, I don't think it's unlikely that a 15-17 year old would be of equal height.

I really do not see how Kakshi can defeat Obito. (1) He is running out of Chakra while Obito's is continuously replenished by zetsu/hashirama cells and at the same time heals his wounds instantaneously and (2) Obito has more waepons and jutsus than Kakshi at this stage. The only possibility that might help his cause is that the back-ups arrive and help him out or at least heal and replanish his chakra as bee/8tails are pretty much useless ..

I also think that Naruto will struggle with immortal and unlimitted chakra Edo Madara.. Just too much at this stage for him as he hasn't mastered the bijuu mode while Madara has practically mastered the Uchiha, Hashirama and Rikkodu jutsus (and did I mention unlimitted chakra!!).. Perhaps we could see the sage-bijuu mode fusion???

This is grim for the protagonists and almost impossible.. while they have to put up a hell of a fight against such strong villains, the 10-tail revival is looming..

Off topic as I've been re-reading some chapters.. Why did Itachi explain that Izanami was to stop the abuse of Izanagi when it has been explained that to use the Izanagi one has to have Uchiha and Hashirama chakra/cells? Does that imply that the Uchihas have fused the two before and have used them in battle? Just a thought..

What I want to see is how did obito came from boy who was clumsy, and slow, and naruto like when it came to mastering jutsus and slow to get the sharingan, cry baby ninja... then boy whos powers became out of control as he slaughtered the mist ninjas, to mask man who has a mask and not a spiral cloak over his entire head, with enough power to go toe to toe with the forth and be able to control the 9 tails at will and complete control over his powers able to use his space - time justu not using he Mangekyo sharingan... Big time skip there.... until they explain that i cant buy obito being a SUPER MASTERMIND EVIL BAD ASS VILLIAN any more, i think tobi is more bad ass then him until they explain, obito mastering his powers and what happen to tobi and that cloak over his head, and also some more detail of nagato and obitos convo after nagato goes crazy... also i remember he did persuade hanzo and danzo to attack nagato. they have to go into detail about all of that before they can sell this story otherwise it will fall apart...

also way too many cliff hangers... the kages, the incredible slow ninja army, oro and sasukes mission to meet the one who knows all with the portal opening, the things the other beast left naruto, and karin escaping. all i know is after they focus more on obitos back story they should run back to sasuke again,

i just hope they dont drown it in action now and dont explain anything and rush into things. the whole fight to see who the guy in the mask was a little dragged out, now to jump into the action with guy and bee nearly dead... i hope they dont do the same and cram the action and drag it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky76 View Post
    I really do not see how Kakshi can defeat Obito. (1) He is running out of Chakra while Obito's is continuously replenished by zetsu/hashirama cells and at the same time heals his wounds instantaneously and (2) Obito has more waepons and jutsus than Kakshi at this stage. The only possibility that might help his cause is that the back-ups arrive and help him out or at least heal and replanish his chakra as bee/8tails are pretty much useless ..

I also think that Naruto will struggle with immortal and unlimitted chakra Edo Madara.. Just too much at this stage for him as he hasn't mastered the bijuu mode while Madara has practically mastered the Uchiha, Hashirama and Rikkodu jutsus (and did I mention unlimitted chakra!!).. Perhaps we could see the sage-bijuu mode fusion???

This is grim for the protagonists and almost impossible.. while they have to put up a hell of a fight against such strong villains, the 10-tail revival is looming..

Off topic as I've been re-reading some chapters.. Why did Itachi explain that Izanami was to stop the abuse of Izanagi when it has been explained that to use the Izanagi one has to have Uchiha and Hashirama chakra/cells? Does that imply that the Uchihas have fused the two before and have used them in battle? Just a thought..
    I believe Naruto will be at a disadvantage until something happens with the Juubi. Whenever the bad guys attempt to use the Juubi, something will activate within Naruto (due to the Will he received from the Bijuu).

Also, I believe Naruto's power over Hashirama's Mokuton will play a role; perhaps Madara/Obito will lose control of their stolen Mokuton, rendering them unable to control the Mazou / Rinnegan or severely weakening them. Maybe Edo Madara would return to his old man state.