1 5.26%
  • Bad

1 5.26%
  • Terrible

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Question:

If Tobi believes he can recreate Rin in Mugen Tsukiyomi, why doesn't he just cast Tsukiyomi on himself? If he needs living beings to absorb into the Mugen Tsukiyomi, why does he believe that Rin will be there or that Kakashi's well being isn't important? There's something I'm missing I'm sure of it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The last two chapters of flashbacks both felt EXTREMELY rushed by Kishi's standards... he took his sweet time getting through Obito's recoup + indoctrination, and then sprinted through the exciting stuff (meeting Nagato, launching the Kyuubi attack, etc). We still don't really understand Obito's motives for attacking the village, betraying the Uchiha, recruiting Sasuke... any of these events would have been very interesting to see from Obito's standpoint, and instead we're just back to the action.

And this chapter felt very odd... talk about jumping everywhere in history. The transition via Bijuudama from his fight vs. Minato to his fight vs. Naruto is interesting/symbolic, and whatnot... but it just didn't feel like a good point to end the flashbacks.

And suddenly we're back in the middle of the fight, with another incredible Hashirama technique and Naruto finally unleashing his full Bijuu Mode. No doubt we're in for some incredible action scenes, but what about the missing info from the flashbacks?

Perhaps Kakashi will be the one to explain to us why Rin had to die. Fair enough. But that doesn't tell us anything about Spiral Zetsu, who mysteriously disappeared in the middle of this flashback with no explanation. His personality is very much like the goofy "Tobi" we know and love. He already stated that his intelligence is beyond human level, which Tobi certainly seems to be. Could he still be living within Obito, to this day? Where/why would he have died?

I suppose I should be glad we're getting back to the action... it just feels like Kishi budgeted his pages in very questionable ways recently. He gives a whole chapter to slaughtering some random Mist ninja, yet gives us barely anything on the formation of Akatsuki and the many, many other Tobi plot points throughout the series?

lol you just presented all of my concerns with the storyline right now.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - I was hoping to see more important major events from Obito's POV like going to the Mist village etc...

- Kishi just pulled a Kubo "I dont care anymore about it" needed an entire page all to itself !!!?
    trolling us for a full two weeks plus.

Jesus Madara, i'm starting to think you were in love with Hashirama. Perhaps Hashirama being a married man sent Madara down his path of a broken hearted avenger. Ahh..now I know why he wants the fantasy world. LMAO!!

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    loved it....hope kakashi doesn't die.....anybody else i really don't mind, only kakashi....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was a good time to switch back--don't want to overdue it with the flashbacks all at once. Hopefully we can get more flashbacks about some of the Tobi-related things you guys have mentioned. But after some more fisticuffs.

Oh, and I'd paid good money to know that Madara WAS, in fact, in love with Hashirama. But seriously, not in a childish/gigglish manner. There are no gay characters in the manga (and it's Shonen, so it's very likely to stay that way), but it wouldn't it be interesting to see that Madara did fall in love with him at some point, but knew they could not be together because of their positions in their respective clans, so he settled on being battle-crazy as a way to still have a relationship with him.

Just saying...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Initiate
    Mangastream is out. The two translations are very different.

"your the real jinchuuriki" - Mangapanda, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I thought it was a good time to switch back--don't want to overdue it with the flashbacks all at once. Hopefully we can get more flashbacks about some of the Tobi-related things you guys have mentioned. But after some more fisticuffs.

Oh, and I'd paid good money to know that Madara WAS, in fact, in love with Hashirama. But seriously, not in a childish/gigglish manner. There are no gay characters in the manga (and it's Shonen, so it's very likely to stay that way), but it wouldn't it be interesting to see that Madara did fall in love with him at some point, but knew they could not be together because of their positions in their respective clans, so he settled on being battle-crazy as a way to still have a relationship with him.

Just saying...
    I gotcha. I little Irredeemable huh? The Plutonian & Modeus all over again.

With that much fire power on the opponents side the only help they can get is from Sasuke or the kages that Tsunade hopefully healed.

sig made by me

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    @ Arisart, i totally forgot about the kages and tsunade. I wonder if shes dead yet or is she pulling a "byakuya".
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Well if she is "is pulling a Byakuya". She'll be dead soon enough. Somebody major has got to perish in this war.

I wonder when we'll switch over to WonderBoy aka Sasuke and the gang. I want to know what he wants to know, cause knowing is half the battle......G.I. JOE!!!!!!

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 607

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The last two chapters of flashbacks both felt EXTREMELY rushed by Kishi's standards... he took his sweet time getting through Obito's recoup + indoctrination, and then sprinted through the exciting stuff (meeting Nagato, launching the Kyuubi attack, etc). We still don't really understand Obito's motives for attacking the village, betraying the Uchiha, recruiting Sasuke... any of these events would have been very interesting to see from Obito's standpoint, and instead we're just back to the action.
    Those will probably be shown to Sasuke by the ones he went to meet, which know everything... Spiral Zetsu ? Sasuke first mentioned that he wants to meet the one that knows everything, and then Oro replied why do you want to meet them ? Only Zetsu can be considered as one and many at the same time, probably the Spiral One. Perhaps he changed his point of view at some point in time and decided to not help them anymore ?

Wow, so Rin's surname is finally revealed (Nohara) and it doesn't add anything to the plot , trololoolo again. What was the point in holding it back all this time ?

The hand seal that Obito does at the end of this chapter is quite strange, I wonder what he intends to do.