7 36.84%
  • So So

1 5.26%
  • Bad

1 5.26%
  • Terrible

1 5.26%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    So, we all agree to some degree that madara had foreknowledge of obito? If not that then his network of zetsu fished up an interesting scenario with an uchiha involved and madara, having been informed of what was unfolding, acted quickly to secure a golden opportunity. I would hope that most of us lean to madara having greater foreknowledge than just what he fishes in the zetsu network.

I personally believe that since the manga already shows a prophetic bent to the nature and reason for certain characters, stresses destiny through the words if villains which are delivered with certainty and clarity.. i would like to believe that madara, the greatest uchiha thus far and supreme master of sharingan and deliberate activator of rinnegan, madara is aware of flows and forces which reveal futures and spell out fragments of destiny. Given just how deeply the sharingan is rooted in the fabrics of illusion and reality and rinnegan the force of "chosen" elite of destiny.. madara can discern more than anyone else the future and probably even influence it to some degree beyond standard cause and effect.

Funny thing, though, the single sharingan he had after telling obito of passing on his rinnegan ... it would be unusual for him to only have one eye because there is nothing known about the uchiha of that period nor is there a tale of a stolen sharingan outside itachi's lecture of generalities concerning the clan's bloody obsession with EMS. i wouldn't call it far-fetched for madara's post rinnegan sharingan to be linked to him knowing of obito or attracting him mysteriously to the "stage" when becoming crushed by rocks. Did madara use the other right socket sharingan to guarantee obito's arrival at the cost of its light? The senju juice that is supposed to balance the toll would have been engaging the mazou anyway so it gives us room to think even a spare sharingan used by madara could wilt under forbidden tech.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I like the idea of Obito Vs Kakashi being an opportunity for Obito's eye's to be opened (so to speak) as to how much he's fallen from being Naruto-like to being a tool/avatar/stand-in for Madara. However he's been shown to be quite resilient to 'will of fire' speeches so I can't see Kishi going with Kakashi revealing the true reason behind him stabbing Rin as being enough to sway Obito but it might crack the shield and lay the groundwork for Naruto to reach him as only Naruto can. I can so see this eventually going the way of Star Wars: RotJ where a dying Darth Vader saves Luke by betraying the emperor.

Another new week is upon us, and along with it a new Naruto Chapter...YAY!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think we are gunna see a story switch (kinda stating the obvious really) hopefully to see where Sasuke is hiding.

I can so see this eventually going the way of Star Wars: RotJ where a dying Darth Vader saves Luke by betraying the emperor.
    ^^ You, this, couldn't have said it better. The truth will come out about Rin and when it does, then Boom! Right now though Kakashi (and Gai) are looking a little too beaten up for my liking.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowshaker View Post
    ^^ You, this, couldn't have said it better. The truth will come out about Rin and when it does, then Boom! Right now though Kakashi (and Gai) are looking a little too beaten up for my liking.
    that's why i think the obito-kakashi fight won't happen right now.....i think they'll have to regroup and then the final battle naruto-madara-obito-kakashi
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

It's so hard waiting for the new chapter, especially when we're finally done with the flashbacks!

While the flashbacks felt incomplete, and it seemed like Kishi couldn't keep track of his own information, it didn't seem like he was going to get things right... let's let him smooth things over in the current storyline, which he seems far more comfortable with. Hopefully some new reveals (Rin, Zetsuit, etc) help explain the inconsistencies.

I just can't believe how the flashbacks, which started painfully slowly and raised a ton of questions, completely switched gears at the end and became extremely rushed, answering almost none of the questions raised in the beginning but answering a ton of non-flashback questions. It's like the focus shifted from giving us answers about Obito to giving us answers about Madara, when the focus should have been building credibility/believability for Obito's transformation. I definitely feel better about it now than I did a few months ago, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It's so hard waiting for the new chapter, especially when we're finally done with the flashbacks!

While the flashbacks felt incomplete, and it seemed like Kishi couldn't keep track of his own information, it didn't seem like he was going to get things right... let's let him smooth things over in the current storyline, which he seems far more comfortable with. Hopefully some new reveals (Rin, Zetsuit, etc) help explain the inconsistencies.

I just can't believe how the flashbacks, which started painfully slowly and raised a ton of questions, completely switched gears at the end and became extremely rushed, answering almost none of the questions raised in the beginning but answering a ton of non-flashback questions. It's like the focus shifted from giving us answers about Obito to giving us answers about Madara, when the focus should have been building credibility/believability for Obito's transformation. I definitely feel better about it now than I did a few months ago, though.
    True enough, However the dissatisfaction engendered by Kishi's paucity of convincing info has me in the unfamiliar situation where I'm looking forward to the next Bleach preferentially over the Next Naruto.

That's saying a lot for a long time die hard Narutard like me.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    True enough, However the dissatisfaction engendered by Kishi's paucity of convincing info has me in the unfamiliar situation where I'm looking forward to the next Bleach preferentially over the Next Naruto.

That's saying a lot for a long time die hard Narutard like me.
    Yeah, I barely even feel familiar with the Bleach universe anymore, to the point where I can't really construct much of a plot for it in my mind. The characters feel completely one-dimensional, and I'm not invested at all in where it's going. Still, reading the last few chapters of it, I agree they delivered far more than the last few lackluster chapters of Naruto (coupled with Kishi's break).

It's been a very frustrating ~2 months for a Narutard. :(

yeah the last chapter felt like Kishi got yelled at by the publishers who must've said "ENOUGH WITH THE FLASHBACKS ALREADY !!"
    Even though I'm satisfied with the last few chapters overall, I do have a lingering feeling that they could've been set out a little better. Exactly how I can not say as I don't know exactly what Kishi is going to do next. Like someone else has previously said now seems like a good time to switch back to Sasuke and pals for a little bit. My spidey sense has me thinking that Sasuke's pursuit of this mysterious man who knows everything will eventually lead him to Madara (in all his Edo Tensei glory). Perhaps Madara will be more than happy to take a break from his bijuu hunting to shoot the breeze with a young Uchiha who has almost as much hate in his heart as he does.

I don't know if this was brought up, but what if it was Rin's body Kabuto used to get under Obito's skin?