• So So

1 5.26%
  • Bad

1 5.26%
  • Terrible

1 5.26%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Kishi just pulled a Kubo "I dont care anymore about it" needed an entire page all to itself !!!?
    I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Where the hell is the backup that was suppose to arrive?
    Yeaaah. Where is the 10-tails to back up Tobi and Madara?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It just feels like Kishi budgeted his pages in very questionable ways recently. He gives a whole chapter to slaughtering some random Mist ninja, yet gives us barely anything on the formation of Akatsuki and the many, many other Tobi plot points throughout the series?
    At the opposite I was surprised Kishi unravealed so many of the stuff he was keeping mysterious so far. Kishi is a good story teller. So he keeps on purpose many questions unanswered. Everything will be revealed in due time. Maybe in 3 years.
    Rin's power, Rin's death, will Oro betray, how, who is the one who knows everything, how Nagato was used, what Tobi was planning to do with Sasuke, what was given by the beasts to Naruto, what will happen to Yamato, to Kabuto, How spiral died, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    loved it....hope kakashi doesn't die.....anybody else i really don't mind, only kakashi....
    In any case, not next chapter. Kishi is always making preparations for the departures of the greats. Remember the long good-bye from Jiraya to Tsunade with the many concerns about maybe dying.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    With that much fire power on the opponents side the only help they can get is from Sasuke or the kages that Tsunade hopefully healed.
    Sasuke departed for a long journey. Plus he will probably have to confront Oro. The battle Naruto vs Madara should resolve during the end of the day, which is the 10-tails only resurectional day. They could both survive and confront another day. But for the actual today battle, I really don't see how Sasuke could still take part in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    @ Arisart, i totally forgot about the kages and tsunade. I wonder if shes dead yet or is she pulling a "byakuya".
    Her healing power costs her her life span. My guess is still she will use all her day quota to save the 4 other kages. Many other possible options of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Good chapter, finally we get back to the battle. It's good to see Naruto holding his own against Madara.
    Remember it's a clone actually fighting the wood dragoon. Madara saw it. Clones never win. The info they get while losing is useful though.
    The question "where is Naruto" remains. I wouldn't think he is invisible or underground. He could be :
    - in Tobi's dimension. Sent by Tobi who thought he was a clone. I first thought this option doesn't make sense as Naruto can't send himself back to usual dimension. But actually he can. he just has to summon a frog, go in his mouth, and release the summon. He ends up in frog's land.
    - In frog's land, accumulating nature energy together with Karuma and sending repeatidly only clones to battle. Seems to me a safe way to confront Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    I liked it.

Yeaaah. Where is the 10-tails to back up Tobi and Madara?

At the opposite I was surprised Kishi unravealed so many of the stuff he was keeping mysterious so far. Kishi is a good story teller. So he keeps on purpose many questions unanswered. Everything will be revealed in due time. Maybe in 3 years.
    Rin's power, Rin's death, will Oro betray, how, who is the one who knows everything, how Nagato was used, what Tobi was planning to do with Sasuke, what was given by the beasts to Naruto, what will happen to Yamato, to Kabuto, How spiral died, etc. etc.

In any case, not next chapter. Kishi is always making preparations for the departures of the greats. Remember the long good-bye from Jiraya to Tsunade with the many concerns about maybe dying.

Sasuke departed for a long journey. Plus he will probably have to confront Oro. The battle Naruto vs Madara should resolve during the end of the day, which is the 10-tails only resurectional day. They could both survive and confront another day. But for the actual today battle, I really don't see how Sasuke could still take part in it.

Her healing power costs her her life span. My guess is still she will use all her day quota to save the 4 other kages. Many other possible options of course.

Remember it's a clone actually fighting the wood dragoon. Madara saw it. Clones never win. The info they get while losing is useful though.
    The question "where is Naruto" remains. I wouldn't think he is invisible or underground. He could be :
    - in Tobi's dimension. Sent by Tobi who thought he was a clone. I first thought this option doesn't make sense as Naruto can't send himself back to usual dimension. But actually he can. he just has to summon a frog, go in his mouth, and release the summon. He ends up in frog's land.
    - In frog's land, accumulating nature energy together with Karuma and sending repeatidly only clones to battle. Seems to me a safe way to confront Madara.
    It's the actual Naruto. The clone that Madara referred to was destroyed by the returned Bijuu bomb. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/601/16

Honestly, any further details about what happened between Nagato and Obito aren't really necessary to the plot line. When Yahiko died, Nagato tapped into the full powers of the Rinnegan. I'd guess at that point, since it was Yahiko that had decided to ignore Obito, Nagato returned to Obito to learn how to use his Rinnegan more completely. Although it seems that Obito couldn't indoctrinate Nagato with Madara's philosophy.

I think part of the reason that Madara keeps using Hashirama's techniques is that he trying to feel like a winner. You have to remember, the wood techniques were the signature ability of Hashirama, who defeated Madara at every turn. Madara was defeated so many times by those techniques, it shaped his entire view of the world. Now suddenly he has the power to be a "winner", so naturally he's going to use those techniques and constantly think about the person who defeated him with them in the past.

Rivalry can turn into friendship/respect over the years.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 607

Those will probably be shown to Sasuke by the ones he went to meet, which know everything... Spiral Zetsu ? Sasuke first mentioned that he wants to meet the one that knows everything, and then Oro replied why do you want to meet them ? Only Zetsu can be considered as one and many at the same time, probably the Spiral One. Perhaps he changed his point of view at some point in time and decided to not help them anymore ?

Wow, so Rin's surname is finally revealed (Nohara) and it doesn't add anything to the plot , trololoolo again. What was the point in holding it back all this time ?

The hand seal that Obito does at the end of this chapter is quite strange, I wonder what he intends to do.
    I've got the idea that maybe oro can bring sasuke's parents back and he will ask if what itachi said was true.................... i've got that idea in my head for a while
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I'd mark to see Obito pull out a chidori to duel Kakashi, it would bring everything full circle. Obito's eye is what enabled Kakashi to perfect the technique & gave rise to his signature style.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    I'd mark to see Obito pull out a chidori to duel Kakashi, it would bring everything full circle. Obito's eye is what enabled Kakashi to perfect the technique & gave rise to his signature style.
    IIRC, Obito's affinity is fire and normally only your main affinity can reach the S-level mastery (most ninja simply do not live long enough to master another element to that degree or are not skilled enough). Even the genius Kakashi, that even has a Sharingan to add to it, have mastered his main element, lightning, to S, his second element, water, to A and his third element, earth, to B or C.

Then again, Obito has a Sharingan (actually MS), a Rinnegan and his chakra pool is boosted by Hashirama's cell. He might just do a Five Elemental Stab, by creating additional hands from his half that has Hashirama Cells and own Kakashi a few times while reaping the space apart together with Hatake through his Kamui. In short Hax, not to mention that if you even tried to counter it, it would simply pass through him... damn actually I'm not sure if even Edodara would have been able to take on Obito anymore .

Oh right, I forgot to mention that Kakashi seems to be the least lucky guy in this series. First, his mother dies while giving birth. Then his father commits suicide. His friend (supposedly) dies. Then he is forced (?) to kill the one he promised to protect. Then he blurs out one of the most vital secrets out loud, which in turn leads to death of many people, including his Sensei. Then his pupils goes to the dark side. He dies, but is revived. Then he finds out that the evil mastermind was his friend all along and that the current world's suffering and war is because of him. I mean really what next ? If Kakashi had a bigger chakra pool, he would turn to the dark side a long time ago .

Still, Minato could teach Kakashi about spies, and that even when thinking he is alone, he should not blubber super and I mean super top-secret information out loud, because spies are everywhere and a leak of such vital information leads to death of many people.
    Last edited by Zero; 10-24-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    It's the actual Naruto. The clone that Madara referred to was destroyed by the returned Bijuu bomb.
    You're right.
    Considering the way Madara speaks to Naruto and considering that Madara can recognise clones, it looks indeed that we have the real Naruto.
    How come Madara couldn't find the real Naruto? Was hiding behind Octodude enough? Madara looks able to see and sense so much, and then he's tricked by that. Well, OK then.

I reread it and added a few notes.

- I like how Yahiko blocked his BS about being Madara and a world of peace lol

- Makes me wonder if killing of Yahiko was part of Obito's plot and he somehow influenced Hanzou.

- Also I noticed it skipped over the transition from spiral Zetsu to using his mask.

- Last thing was Obito an orphan i mean seriously ???? I mean it would be pretty awkward if his parents where alive and he tried to destroy the village.

This whole Obito thing was just a bad idea ....its is the least believable plot element in the whole story. It really would have been better if he just turned out to be Izuna and his goal was some how darker than Madara's.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

@POW,

Killing his parents would be no big deal to a guy who thinks he can Merrily "Resurrect" the dead in a Genjutsu. LOL!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't like how we went from Obito Zetsuit when talking to Nagato (awesome) to Nagato not wearing the face of the Zetsuit, but now having a new mask (not explained) for no apparent reason at all. He just doesn't care about the world, but fashion is important?

What about his meeting with Itachi? What about him controlling the Mist village via Yagura? What about literally everything else Tobi/Obito has been doing?

The flashback was promising but it ended too early, and in the middle of Madara vs Naruto as opposed to letting us see the beginning of this massive fight. I'm hoping we return to the flashback and it gets fleshed out, because so far it's not enough.

Also, I think Guy opens the 8th gate and dies. It's either that or Kakashi sends someone into the Kamui dimension and dies.

QFT:
    He just doesn't care about the world, but fashion is important?

lmfao!!!!

Clearly you don't know about Uchiha fashion trends.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you