Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't think Madara is lying. The Kyuubi incident is questionable, but I believe that it was a natural disaster. I doubt Madara, who I believe to be a mastermind, would simply trust that the Kyuubi could destroy Konoha. Plus I doubt that he would risk losing his secret weapon so easily if he did in fact have control over the Kyuubi.

Madara is my hero btw.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

i think he could only lie about the kyuubi incident, but for the rest.. i think its the truth.. maybe he hide some little detail, like he is the one who kill itachi and sasuke parents cause itachi cant do it...

for sasuke point of view the story that madara told arent so much important, if the story are told before he fight itachi, sasuke should still have to kill itachi... itachi STILL are the one who massacre the clan, maybe with madara also, whatever reason for itachi not killing sasuke, itachi still have a SIN to pay (he shouldnt accept the order and let the anbu do their job them self), and i think itachi realize it..
    and i think the elder and danzou are also have a sin to pay..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i think he could only lie about the kyuubi incident, but for the rest.. i think its the truth.. maybe he hide some little detail, like he is the one who kill itachi and sasuke parents cause itachi cant do it...

for sasuke point of view the story that madara told arent so much important, if the story are told before he fight itachi, sasuke should still have to kill itachi... itachi STILL are the one who massacre the clan, maybe with madara also, whatever reason for itachi not killing sasuke, itachi still have a SIN to pay (he shouldnt accept the order and let the anbu do their job them self), and i think itachi realize it..
    and i think the elder and danzou are also have a sin to pay..
    It's not that simple. Besides, it makes for great story-telling lol
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

everything he said isn't a lie, but not everything he says can be considered true.
    That just messed me up

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saviour Impulse View Post
    That just messed me up
    that just put a grin on my face.