Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    How Madara got his brother's eyes is really irrelevant. Whether he took them or he was given them has no meaning. I believe everything Madara said up to the point when the Kyuubi comes into play is true. I believe the stuff about the Uchiha clan planning a coup d'etat is true. Itachi being a spy and being ordered to kill off the clan is true. Otherwise, what was the reason for Itachi to do any of this? Really, the only questionable thing I can see is the Kyuubi incident.
    i concur. the only important lie i see madara telling sasuke is regarding the kyuubi incident.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    How Madara got his brother's eyes is really irrelevant. Whether he took them or he was given them has no meaning. I believe everything Madara said up to the point when the Kyuubi comes into play is true. I believe the stuff about the Uchiha clan planning a coup d'etat is true. Itachi being a spy and being ordered to kill off the clan is true. Otherwise, what was the reason for Itachi to do any of this? Really, the only questionable thing I can see is the Kyuubi incident.
    i want to believe that, but from what we have seen, nothing is what it seems. in all honesty, we don't really know what is true and what isn't until an honest answer is given flat out. i am pretty sure what you said is right, but the way things are going, anything is possible. still, i don't think kishi would have wasted 6 weeks worth of manga on a complete lie.

Just because i want to say something original and im bord (even though i dont necessarily believe what im about to say it's a very highly unlikely possibility). Why would Itachi join a rogue organization that would probably work to destroy konoha in the future? Also how did he come in contact with Akatsuki and why? Maybe he was working to try to stop them eventually. Or maybe he was recruited. Possibly by Sasori, Orochimaru, Kisame, Zetsu, or even Madara. Or maybe Danzou had connections that revealed Madara being alive. After all it wouldn't be below Danzou to have spies in Mist country. What if one of these spies were say Kisame, who gave Danzou some information about Madara. In which case Kisame recruits Itachi to get closer to Madara. That would be kind of cool but then it'd make the massacre kind of less likely if it was for the purpose of Madara. Maybe i forgot but how did he find Madara? It would be like the arrogant Madara to allow Itachi to chase him putting himself at risk if it helped his goal. But then seeing the awesome shark man be a good guy doesn't really suit him that well. Also Danzou knowing about Madara would kind of make the massacre less likely. The whole Itachi story he told Sasuke could have been for a few reasons. To awaken Sasukes MS. To make Sasuke think Madara is on his side. Jiraiya seemed to know about Madara's existance though. Also Sasori had spies in many countries and organizations so he could have known of Madara as well, Maybe not of him giving orderd to Pein though. Thing im tryying to point out is how bored i really am. Bleh zzzzz

Can Madera be trusted? Answer. No

Fullmetal Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by viciousds View Post
    i was just wandering how much of what madara said to sasuke is true and how much is a lie. obviously, everything he said isn't a lie, but not everything he says can be considered true. also, if some of what madara said to sasuke was a lie (which a lot of it was), what is the truth? i'm guessing this is one of those things that will be revealed later in the manga, but i want to hear what theories and observations you might have concerning madara's long-winded story to sasuke.
    Madara is like Darth Sidious from starwars a master mind pulling strings. Some of the most effective lies are half truths. What Jiraiya suspected and what the 4th probably knew is that the 9 tail attack on the village was not random but the work of Madara Uchiha.

Madara told Sasuke what he wanted him to believe that he had nothing to do with the Uchiha being framed for the fox attack incident but the reality is it makes perfect sense that he would do it knowing the current conflicting realtionship bewteen the Village & Uchiha.

(btw I always thought it was odd that the 9 tails just out the blue attacked a village for no reason and found this suspicous)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Banned
    As many said, Madara can be partially trusted. But my guess is that the only two people who knew what was going on were Jiraiya, and of course Minato. Everything is related to the seal he made for the Kyuubi.

Jiraiya didn't know anything. He was still trying to figure things out before he died.

Emperor
    don't know what part he's lying and which part he is being honest about, but hellz no he can't be trusted

Banned
    this is a simple question, and the answer is....NO! Since when can any notorious bad guy can be trusted. I believe he only wants sasuke for his eyes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legjendat View Post
    As many said, Madara can be partially trusted. But my guess is that the only two people who knew what was going on were Jiraiya, and of course Minato. Everything is related to the seal he made for the Kyuubi.
    Madara is only telling his side of the story.