Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation can madara be trusted?

i was just wandering how much of what madara said to sasuke is true and how much is a lie. obviously, everything he said isn't a lie, but not everything he says can be considered true. also, if some of what madara said to sasuke was a lie (which a lot of it was), what is the truth? i'm guessing this is one of those things that will be revealed later in the manga, but i want to hear what theories and observations you might have concerning madara's long-winded story to sasuke.

The part of Itachi being ruled by the higher up could be true, the part where the kyuubi was a random disaster, complete lie. The way he tried his best to "protect" his people even by taking the eyes of his brother, I doubt it as well.

Can pigs fly??? But seriously I do think Madara is twisting the truth. I think Itachi implanted Amaterasu into Sasuke because Itachi knew Madara's true plan included Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

He lied about taking his brothers eyes
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/04/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/08/

But Itachi, his exile, and all that stuff I think is pretty true. That would explain a lot as to why he hates Konoha and why he helped kill the Uchiha
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    He lied about taking his brothers eyes
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/04/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/08/

But Itachi, his exile, and all that stuff I think is pretty true. That would explain a lot as to why he hates Konoha and why he helped kill the Uchiha
    I agree, the follow up question is does Sasuke believe Madara's yarn, in spite of him "Using Akatsuki"?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

madara cannot be trusted.plain and simple.some of what he said was true and some i believe aint true.madara is a danger to everyone.he is planning something.he should not exist.his existence should be carefully monitored.that is all i can say.he has to be gotten rid of by someone before he accomplishes his true goals.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I agree, the follow up question is does Sasuke believe Madara's yarn, in spite of him "Using Akatsuki"?
    why would sasuke be using akatsuki if he trusted madara? i thought it was obvious he doesn't trust madara after all he did call madara his enemy.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

yes but i think that our kishi will make it like this
    in the end it will be not madara but someone close to naruto or something like that and sasuke is now training in akatsuke and he is learning new things in the fight with the 8 beast!!!!!!

And Sorry for my english!!!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Madara cannot be trusted. He definitely is not being completely honest with Sasuke. Notice that he got Zetsu to record the Sasuke/Itachi fight? well he asked if he got the whole thing and said he will enjoy watching it later. So to me that seems like he watched it and tried to come up with a solid, not totally-honest story to feed to Sasuke in order for him not to be suspected. Even though Sasuke clearly hasen't fallen for it.

How Madara got his brother's eyes is really irrelevant. Whether he took them or he was given them has no meaning. I believe everything Madara said up to the point when the Kyuubi comes into play is true. I believe the stuff about the Uchiha clan planning a coup d'etat is true. Itachi being a spy and being ordered to kill off the clan is true. Otherwise, what was the reason for Itachi to do any of this? Really, the only questionable thing I can see is the Kyuubi incident.