Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I enjoyed FMA first time around...more is definitely not a bad thing.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Ooh, I've never read the FMA manga but it has always seemed quite interesting to me, I might start reading it if this anime gives me a jump start.

Hmm, I'll break the chain of praise here.

I thought FMA was meh, Wasn't a bad anime, Wasn't a great anime, just meh...
    Think I'll pass on a new series of it, unless I run out of other anime to watch, which is pretty much impossible :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Hmm, I'll break the chain of praise here.

I thought FMA was meh, Wasn't a bad anime, Wasn't a great anime, just meh...
    Think I'll pass on a new series of it, unless I run out of other anime to watch, which is pretty much impossible :3
    so you should start reading manga, it has completely different strory, more interesting and more complicated

I honestly think they should wait until the manga is finished or not do it at all. Don't get me wrong. I want this to be an anime but I don't want it to end abruptly without resolving anything because the manga is still continuing.

i wonder if Ed will come from the other world to continue this storyline

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Actually, the manga seems to be drawing towards a close. Like its reaching the climax, and theres a lot of content that could be used now. So I think if they decide to follow the manga story line, then it would be really interesting to see. And you know, theres always fillers XD

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    And you know, theres always fillers XD
    NOOOOOOO~

FMA more or less helped me get started manga and anime, so it has a special place in my heart. But I hope they know what they're doing; they would need to continue from the movie, so I wonder how that's going to go. BONES, don't fail me now.

Well the way I see it is that they made a movie because they wanted to end that storyline. Otherwise they would have continued in another season. I want to see the manga storyline animated for many reasons that have already been stated. Of course for that to happen, they might have to start all over again...(and we have to see hughes die again!)

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Well the way I see it is that they made a movie because they wanted to end that storyline. Otherwise they would have continued in another season. I want to see the manga storyline animated for many reasons that have already been stated. Of course for that to happen, they might have to start all over again...(and we have to see hughes die again!)
    NOOOOOOO~ Why remind me!? ;__;

Well, the title has the number 2 in it, so it has to continue in some way from the previous season/movie. If it's an entirely new one, it should have a slightly different title than the first, and it shouldn't indicate that it's a sequel, since it wouldn't be. Like The Hulk and The Incredible Hulk. :/