Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    Too long... Should be all over next week. I believe he is going to drag out Kira's fight which is going to suck face...
    that would be impossible, kubo couldnt end 3 fights in a single chapter!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Yeah he could, he would just make them seem really strong. As well as he should since they are guarding the 4 pillars to the fake Karakura town. If they aren't stronger than those fraccions then everything fails...

Just seems that there are too many cliffhangers in the manga right now.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

We need more C.T. Smith! This fight with Aizen would be long time over if C.T. Smith was there. His guns Never Ever run out of bullets. Even though he claims he doesn't like wasting bullets, he never runs out no matter how many times he fires.

But yeah, I'm not impressed with the Eagle arrancar. OR is it Aguila? Whatever, these fights are boring. Unless Hisagi has OMGWTF?! Shikai.

in portuguese eagle is aguia, so i think that aguila must be the spanish for eagle but i'm not certain (must of the spanish words are equal or similar with the portuguese ones...), and this fights will be quick, i think the next fight wont be so bored as the last one (i think its impossible to make even more boring fight than the one with coolhorn)... RedPan, only to be sure the C.T.Smith you are referring to is the Smith from Zombie Powder, right?

edit: after a quick search i found out that eagle translated to spanish is writed águila... so yes, he is an eagle arrancar

Yep the one and Only Zombie Powder C.T. Smith. But yeah at my highschool, the School paper was called, "The Aguila". Because our highschool mascot was the Eagle.

We had a Spanish Themed highschool, inspite of the fact that it was an American Highschool. My friend was in the Newspaper Club, and she'd complain about all of the Letters to the Newspaper club demanding the paper name be changed to, "The Eagle".

But that guy Kira is fighting looks more like Hawk Man than an Eagle/Aguila.

big bird vs. kira!!!

From BA

Summary by Annie:

Bleach 322: Oath Under The Rose

Continues from the last chapter, after being attacked by Ruruiro kuujaku Coolhorn fell down sweating. The only things that remained are his underwear and pieces of a broken mask on his face. Coolhorn accused Yumichika of cheating then asks if that was his bankai. Yunichika refused and said it was just a ‘real name’.

“He is a weird zampakutou.” Explained yumichika. “He has his favorite color. He likes Ruruiro and hates Fuji (violet color). Ruruiro is the name I forced upon his and he hates it. Whenever he gets call by this name he will get angry and won’t fully transform into a proper shikai.”

“Why would you do that?”

“11th Division is the strongest Division out of Gotai 13. We are full of blood thirsty fighters. All there zampakutous are attacking type. Someone with demon arts type powers are considered coward.”

“I don’t want anyone from 11th Division to see my Ruruiro Kuujaku especially Taichou and Ikkaku. So..that’s why I thanked you. If you didn’t use that attack, no matter what happen I couldn’t use him.” Yumichika said in a sad voice. Coolhorn asked even if it would have cost him his victory and Yumichika replied, “Even if I have to lose or die.” And all Coolhorn could do is smiled while closing his eyes and prised yumichika with him simply standing here

A scene cuts to Shuuhei who is fighting Findor. After a while Shuuhei say to Findor that he (Findor) is only using power level of the fifth seat. Findor replied Shuuhei has passed the ‘test’. He then starting to punch his mask, first at the power level of the fourth seat then of the third and then by the time he reached the VC level, his left face is shown while Shuuhei only stared at him.

A scene cuts to Kira who is fighting Arivama in a release form. He tried to listen to movement then turned around to release bakudou #39 Enkosen (a circular shield) between himself and an opponent only to see it got destroy immediately. Arivama in a release form has an eagle-like mask on with huge wings behind his back. He was taunting how pathetic Kira is. Then said it couldn’t be helped since Kira has to face with ‘arguila’. Arivama then release a few wings to hit the concrete and yelled,

“Everything that touches this will be destroyed. These wings are heavier than rocks!”

Full chapter summary posted, check it out.

Abirama's a douche.

hawks and eagles are very similar, so its normal that some people thinks that he was based in a falcon, and if im not mistaken in the USA there arent much eagles (or there are?), i always thinked of the hawk as a animal from the USA, because of the the relation between the hawk and the native tribes...

its a shame that in portugal we doesnt have a mascot, neither a cheerleader class or american football/raguebi (we only have soccer :( as a national sport!)

hmm.. i didnt know, in portugal (and europe in general i think) the population is also controlled i think, since it is a protected specimen