Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    this is a stupid question. obviously sarutobi was scared of fighting 2 hokage than 3. plus it is mentioned that he is dangerous.

This is a pretty obvious answer. Why would he want to fight 3 Kages if he could keep it to only fighting 2. Not saying that Minato isn't a bad ass because he is. He is praised as the greatest ninja Konoha ever produced. It just happened that he was summoned last and that is why he was stopped.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    ok then prove he can be broght back. his soul is in the stomach of the shinigami. how will the soul be recovered from the death god himself? it can't
    Technically, theres no reason that control over ninjutsu should be able to bring back souls into bodies.

If its the God of Death we're talking about, shouldn't he have EVERYONE'S soul after they die? Oro obviously would have to go through the God of Death to get the 1st and 2nd's soul, there's no reason while he was in there he couldn't pick out the 4ths.

You're saying "If his soul is sealed, there should be no way to get it back." I'm saying there's no way ANYONE can get their souls back, yet Orochimaru figured it out, and there's no reason to think he couldn't have figured out a way to pry the 4th's soul from Death's hands while he was at it.

Every seal can be unsealed.
    Last edited by Advocat; 09-28-2008 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Technically, theres no reason that control over ninjutsu should be able to bring back souls into bodies.

If its the God of Death we're talking about, shouldn't he have EVERYONE'S soul after they die? Oro obviously would have to go through the God of Death to get the 1st and 2nd's soul, there's no reason while he was in there he couldn't pick out the 4ths.

You're saying "If his soul is sealed, there should be no way to get it back." I'm saying there's no way ANYONE can get their souls back, yet Orochimaru figured it out, and there's no reason to think he couldn't have figured out a way to pry the 4th's soul from Death's hands while he was at it.

Thank you! At least someone sees the logic behind my argument. If you're dead, death has you, and yet you can be stolen back!!!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Who says Minato was in there in the first place?

Ummm Advocat.. The God of Death only contains the bodys sealed by the Death God sealing technique. So the 1st and 2nd Hokage werent in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Who says Minato was in there?
    Well if we can trust Sarutobi then he must be in there, Minato sealed the Kyuubi so his soul must be with the Shinikami.

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    No!, he didn't even know anything about the sealing technique.
    orochimaru knew of the jutsu he just didn't know how it worked
    Spoiler!

Here is the problem with what you just said. there is a vast difference between dying and havig your soul ripped from your body as a price for summoning the very god who controls death. Considering you can't even see the shinigami unless you summon it lets me know orochimaru couldn't have taken the souls from it. secondly the seal involving the shinigami only appears on the bodies of souls it has EATEN. the price of the shiki fuujin is that your soul be eaten by death itself and forced to fight for all eternity in its stomach so if thats the price for summoning the shinigami I doubt someone who dies in battle or of natural causes would suffer the same fate as someone who used shiki fuujin. and your comment about being in deaths hands is incorrect. they're in deaths stomach

Thank you! At least someone sees the logic behind my argument. If you're dead, death has you, and yet you can be stolen back!!!
    Ok like I said there is a difference in how the souls are contained. shiki fuujin users are eaten by death, others are simply dead. so sandaime yondaime shodiame and nidaime were eaten by death. anyone else is just simply dead. so if death itself eats you its not as simple as falling dead because of the simple fact that death has not only stolen your soul but eaten it as well. I never said a soul couldn't be stole back but thats under the pretense that you died naturally or were killed not death eating your soul as punishment for summoning it

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    orochimaru knew of the jutsu he just didn't know how it worked
    Spoiler!

Here is the problem with what you just said. there is a vast difference between dying and havig your soul ripped from your body as a price for summoning the very god who controls death. Considering you can't even see the shinigami unless you summon it lets me know orochimaru couldn't have taken the souls from it. secondly the seal involving the shinigami only appears on the bodies of souls it has EATEN. the price of the shiki fuujin is that your soul be eaten by death itself and forced to fight for all eternity in its stomach so if thats the price for summoning the shinigami I doubt someone who dies in battle or of natural causes would suffer the same fate as someone who used shiki fuujin. and your comment about being in deaths hands is incorrect. they're in deaths stomach

Ok like I said there is a difference in how the souls are contained. shiki fuujin users are eaten by death, others are simply dead. so sandaime yondaime shodiame and nidaime were eaten by death. anyone else is just simply dead. so if death itself eats you its not as simple as falling dead because of the simple fact that death has not only stolen your soul but eaten it as well. I never said a soul couldn't be stole back but thats under the pretense that you died naturally or were killed not death eating your soul as punishment for summoning it
    this is off topic, but it is kinda sweet that all the Hokage that have been are now together in the Shinikami's stomach.

Well..... it was minato. I think Saratobi knew what he was fully capable of and knew in he old age or even 20-30 years earlier, he wouldnt have stood a chance against him.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    but yeah no one knows what was in the third coffin but kishi and i doubt he had an idea of who to put in there so he just had sarutobi stop it to avoid making the battle more beliveable and avoid having to make sarutobi look uber weak considering he was already fighting a sannin and two hokages. anything else would have just made the battle hax pwnage in the eyes of ultimate narutards. but honstly since nothing came out of the coffin let alone the coffin never appearing I'd have to say I've lost interest in the thought of what was in there

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN