Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why was Sarutobi so scared of Orochimaru summoning Minato

as seen here and here , it seems that sarutobi was worried about the third being summoned and I always wondered why. people say that it is because he was just way too strong and probably could not have been defeated, but i have a different theory to put alongside that claim. Minato sealed the kyuubi, or at least half of it in himself (the other half going into Naruto), and then died. The half he sealed within himself is the 'taking' half not the 'giving' half, and if he were resurrected and his soul brought back over, it would have brought back a very dangerous soul with his. The 'taking' part of the kyuubi would come back and then maybe be able to break free if Naruto's 'giving half was around,even if it was just at half power it would mean not only an enormously powerful shinobi but the strongest of the bijuu would be upon konoha.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    or he was just scared that he would have to fight a sannin and three kage level ninjas by himself

or your theory could work too

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Well how do we know its the 4th he was summoning?

The 4th is in the shinigami's stomach, no reincarnation jutsu could even partially bring him back.

EDIT: Hand Banana proved me wrong...

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    All he needed was the body. The soul could be filled in with the one's he sacrificed. You know, reanimating the corpse.
    Wasn't it the other way around? Orochimaru brought the souls back and used Kin and Zaku's bodies to recreate their bodies?

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    All he needed was the body. The soul could be filled in with the one's he sacrificed. You know, reanimating the corpse.
    no he needed the soul not the body

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

because of the Flying Thunder God technique.

minato=instand pwnd
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

How do you bring souls back thats been dead that long?
    How do you have a giant demon fox's soul inside a humans' body? It's a manga, not a reality TV show.

Orochimaru uses the bodies of his sacrifices and he summons the souls into the bodies I assume. He definitely needs the souls. Maybe you meant to say it the other way around. As far as I know bodies decompose and souls don't. "How would you use a body that's been dead (decomposing)for so long?" would be a better question. Even though that doesn't matter since he's using fresh bodies from his sacrifices.

Any one would be scared to fight the 1st 2nd and 4th. This does not need much explanation. Sarutobi was already old and was hardly able to hold off the 1st and 2nd with a rouge sanin as well.
    Add the fourth into it and he just would not be able to manage no matter what the fourth was coming with.