Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    it was said by the seal frog that only half of the nine tails chakra was sealed within naruto and seeing as all the tailed beast are just large manefestations of chakra take away half the chakra you take away half the beast. naruto can only control the fox up to 3 tails. he loses control at the fourth because he doesn't fully control the nine tails. remember how the 8 tails controled his beast and used a cloak to exibit that control. naruto's fox cloak when he controls i resembles that cloak. but when he lost control the cloak changed. it isn't dark chakra just lack of control
    As we saw with Sarutobi the death god pulled the soul out of the victim via the seal on the stomach. The seal remains on the user after they die. I think that the the Yin chakra is sealed on this. While the yang chakra is what we see when Naruto asks for power. It is the power sealed within him that he has access to. However, when the stomach seal was tweaked a little the 9-tails poured through.

If he only had half the 9-tails then wouldn't it be game over for him at 4-1/2 tails lol
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    As we saw with Sarutobi the death god pulled the soul out of the victim via the seal on the stomach. The seal remains on the user after they die. I think that the the Yin chakra is sealed on this. While the yang chakra is what we see when Naruto asks for power. It is the power sealed within him that he has access to. However, when the stomach seal was tweaked a little the 9-tails poured through.

If he only had half the 9-tails then wouldn't it be game over for him at 4-1/2 tails lol
    LOL you would think huh?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

nice try at sarcasm but seeing as the kyuubi's chakra is all thats needed to transform the kyuubi itself really has no effect on naruto, just its chakra. the kyuubi is completel sealed off and there is no way for it to escape. i saw this when i was reading that naruto also has a shishou seal as well as the Hakke seal and the shiki fuujin. the frog mentions the Shishou seal here

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page010.html

and it seems this seal directly effects how much of the kyuubi chakra is released from naruto's body and if this seal is broken naruto will become the kyuubi if he can't control the chakra. and the seal will break eventually because this is the seal that gets progressively weaker with time not the hakke seal or the shiki fuujin.

since the shiki fuujin holds the kyuubi and the hakke seal seperates the chakra the sole function of the shishou seal is to keep the chakra contained. so its not the shiki fuujin weakening because if that was the case the kyuubi would simply escape naruto's body instead of naruto turning into the kyuubi which is why the shishou seal is needed but due to it not being a lasting seal it will either break with time or be reinforced by the seal frog. but i'd guess it wasn't made to last because minato eventually minato would want naruto to use the kyuubi chakra to use some kind of jutsu as mentioned by jiraiya.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

nice try at sarcasm but seeing as the kyuubi's chakra is all thats needed to transform the kyuubi itself really has no effect on naruto, just its chakra. the kyuubi is completel sealed off and there is no way for it to escape. i saw this when i was reading that naruto also has a shishou seal as well as the Hakke seal and the shiki fuujin. the frog mentions the Shishou seal here

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page010.html

and it seems this seal directly effects how much of the kyuubi chakra is released from naruto's body and if this seal is broken naruto will become the kyuubi if he can't control the chakra. and the seal will break eventually because this is the seal that gets progressively weaker with time not the hakke seal or the shiki fuujin.

since the shiki fuujin holds the kyuubi and the hakke seal seperates the chakra the sole function of the shishou seal is to keep the chakra contained. so its not the shiki fuujin weakening because if that was the case the kyuubi would simply escape naruto's body instead of naruto turning into the kyuubi which is why the shishou seal is needed but due to it not being a lasting seal it will either break with time or be reinforced by the seal frog. but i'd guess it wasn't made to last because minato eventually minato would want naruto to use the kyuubi chakra to use some kind of jutsu as mentioned by jiraiya.
    agree to disagree
    I am McLOVIN

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    agree to disagree
    you're entitled to your opinion as am i

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

you're entitled to your opinion as am i
    thank you.

likewise
    I am McLOVIN

Ftgt

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    your theory is probably worth , but i doubt that's the reason , If I were sarutobi I would have tried to stop the summons wheter or not one of them were minato , ?cause you know, why wouln't he stop things to be even harder for him

wouldn't orochimaru know he was bringing back part of the kyubii it wud be dangerous 4 him aswell

: thanks to sir Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    wouldn't orochimaru know he was bringing back part of the kyubii it wud be dangerous 4 him aswell
    No!, he didn't even know anything about the sealing technique.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.