Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    no what i'm saying is it could fullly posses him if the whole thing was within him. like naruto gaara lost control of shikaku during highly emotional states (the fight with sasuke) but unlike naruto he also lost control while he was sleep. both are times when his subconscious is easily influenced. now look at naruto, he loses control only during an highly emotional state but you also have to realize that the whole of shikaku was in gaara and naruto onlly has half of the kyuubi in him thus the difference in power of control of the host. shikaku could use his infulence on gaara and take over his mind at almost any given moment. had naruto had the entire fox in him i doubt he'd have as much control over the kyuubi as he does. the only thing that sets naruto and gaara apart is how their demons are sealed. gaara has rhe whole demon and naruto only has half of it
    I get what you're trying to say, but that trait of eating the medium's personality when they sleep seems to be only a shukaku thing. They can both become the beast they hold inside, but it seems the kyuubi is too strong and doing so would mean you can't put it back, hence the extra seal keeping its power inside.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    no what i'm saying is it could fullly posses him if the whole thing was within him. like naruto gaara lost control of shikaku during highly emotional states (the fight with sasuke) but unlike naruto he also lost control while he was sleep. both are times when his subconscious is easily influenced. now look at naruto, he loses control only during an highly emotional state but you also have to realize that the whole of shikaku was in gaara and naruto onlly has half of the kyuubi in him thus the difference in power of control of the host. shikaku could use his infulence on gaara and take over his mind at almost any given moment. had naruto had the entire fox in him i doubt he'd have as much control over the kyuubi as he does. the only thing that sets naruto and gaara apart is how their demons are sealed. gaara has rhe whole demon and naruto only has half of it
    How do we know only half is sealed in Naruto.

I was under the impression the interpretation of that chapter could also mean that Naruto has access to only half the 9-tails' power while the other half is sealed away by his seal and he can't access it. However, when Jiraiya tweaked the seal a little and gave him access to this dark part of the kyuubi. 4-tailed naruto was born.
    I am McLOVIN

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    How do we know only half is sealed in Naruto.

I was under the impression the interpretation of that chapter could also mean that Naruto has access to only half the 9-tails' power while the other half is sealed away by his seal and he can't access it. However, when Jiraiya tweaked the seal a little and gave him access to this dark part of the kyuubi. 4-tailed naruto was born.
    it was said by the seal frog that only half of the nine tails chakra was sealed within naruto and seeing as all the tailed beast are just large manefestations of chakra take away half the chakra you take away half the beast. naruto can only control the fox up to 3 tails. he loses control at the fourth because he doesn't fully control the nine tails. remember how the 8 tails controled his beast and used a cloak to exibit that control. naruto's fox cloak when he controls i resembles that cloak. but when he lost control the cloak changed. it isn't dark chakra just lack of control

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

well if this is safe to say that only half the beast is seal within naruto this ruines the whole story line of atsuki capturing the tailed beasts and the balance of the tailed beast store in the funny face containment. how i see it is that they sealed the 9 tail using the shiki fuujin and did another seal for the chakara. trying to release more of the 9tails chakara ended up being a fatal thing as naruto cant control his own chakara.
    but as to the thrid summoned coffin, is is possible that it can be the 4ths...but a shinigami, who can control death, would he allow that to happen? someone who signed a contract be living again, even for a short period....? i say if anybody and who is stronger at the moment and still is strong i say, is the salamander Hanzou
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

was hanzou even dead at that point?. maybe it was kakashi's dad

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

because he would have gotten manhandled way bad

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

i would believe he is dead.. as stated from them 2 prisoners from erosennins frog belly, one stated that the civil war ended a while ago...and i would also assume this since oro came out of atasuki and it was already from then...but all in all just assuming is always best/worse

also i think kakashi's dad is weaker then hokage. so i doubt it is him
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    i would believe he is dead.. as stated from them 2 prisoners from erosennins frog belly, one stated that the civil war ended a while ago...and i would also assume this since oro came out of atasuki and it was already from then...but all in all just assuming is always best/worse

also i think kakashi's dad is weaker then hokage. so i doubt it is him
    i said dead at that time. that was 3 years before we even knew who hanzou was. and we don't know if akatsuki had been stationed in the hidden rain at that time either. kakashis dad was comparable to the sannin remember and all of them are strong as or stronger than previous hokage

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

how do u know it was the 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    how do u know it was the 4th?
    it wasnt

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN