Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    If you're an 60-ish year old ninja, fighting one of your most talented students and both of your teachers, you're gonna do anything in order not to fight anyone else.

It doesn't matter whether it was Minato or not, the topic is moot.

He had enough trouble fighting his predecessors. Imagine if he'd then had to cope with the one known as Konoha's greatest ninja?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    another question....are cadavers in narutoverse burned (as in japanese tradition), and only the hokagues bodies were buried in coffins????
    i wonder that, cuz it is assumed that the 3rd coffin was minato's, but it could also be some other great ninja, a runner-up for hokage
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

People are stuck on the thought that it was the 4th being ressurrected. The anime dropped the ball on this one since they showed the third coffin. But the coffin never made it out of the ground in the manga.

Yup theories that will never be proven or disproven. Oro uses a Hax technique and ressurrects 2 hokages so, following the pattern, the third coffin would have been the 4th. I can agree with that. But the 4th ended up sealing his soul so the best Oro could have gotten was a soulless body cuz he was obviously unaware of the specifics of the 4th's death. So my problem is not really who was being summoned, its actually the Haxness of Oro's technique to possibly call back a soul that was sealed.....Again, this is all assuming that it was indeed the 4th being summoned.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Also, there is no difference between the Kyuubi chakra and the Kyuubi, its a chakra beast, its made of chakra basically. You seal its chakra, you seal it.
    if that was the case the explain the seperation of chakra? if the kyuubi itsef is sealed then wouldn't the whole thing be in there? it shouldn't need naruto as a medium for its power if iit were the entire kyuubi. so if the kyuubi were ever to break free according to you it would just leave naruto's body, that is if the kyuubi itself was in there. fact of the matter is it's not. only part of it is in there. thats why it has to use naruto as a medium. otherwise it would do like shikaku did gaara and just take over while naruto was sleep

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    if that was the case the explain the seperation of chakra? if the kyuubi itsef is sealed then wouldn't the whole thing be in there? it shouldn't need naruto as a medium for its power if iit were the entire kyuubi. so if the kyuubi were ever to break free according to you it would just leave naruto's body, that is if the kyuubi itself was in there. fact of the matter is it's not. only part of it is in there. thats why it has to use naruto as a medium. otherwise it would do like shikaku did gaara and just take over while naruto was sleep
    No, the whole thing wouldn't need to be in there. If it were just a chakra beast, it better explains why it has a personality, even in its just (split) chakra form.
    The sleep part seems to be specific to Shukaku, as Gaara is the only Jinchuriki that seems to have the dark rings around his eyes from insomnia. Either way, the Shukaku used Gaara as a medium also, so I don't get what you're trying to say with that. And as far as we're told he had the whole Shukaku (chakra) sealed in him, and it doesn't just escape it posesses him. Just like Naruto in 4 tails mode.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

my question is, why if naruto only has half of the 9tails chakra inside him, is there danger of him becoming or releasing the kyuubi at full power? does the power regenerate itself?

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    my question is, why if naruto only has half of the 9tails chakra inside him, is there danger of him becoming or releasing the kyuubi at full power? does the power regenerate itself?
    if the chakra takes over naruto he becomes the kyuubi

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

No, the whole thing wouldn't need to be in there. If it were just a chakra beast, it better explains why it has a personality, even in its just (split) chakra form.
    The sleep part seems to be specific to Shukaku, as Gaara is the only Jinchuriki that seems to have the dark rings around his eyes from insomnia. Either way, the Shukaku used Gaara as a medium also, so I don't get what you're trying to say with that. And as far as we're told he had the whole Shukaku (chakra) sealed in him, and it doesn't just escape it posesses him. Just like Naruto in 4 tails mode.
    no what i'm saying is it could fullly posses him if the whole thing was within him. like naruto gaara lost control of shikaku during highly emotional states (the fight with sasuke) but unlike naruto he also lost control while he was sleep. both are times when his subconscious is easily influenced. now look at naruto, he loses control only during an highly emotional state but you also have to realize that the whole of shikaku was in gaara and naruto onlly has half of the kyuubi in him thus the difference in power of control of the host. shikaku could use his infulence on gaara and take over his mind at almost any given moment. had naruto had the entire fox in him i doubt he'd have as much control over the kyuubi as he does. the only thing that sets naruto and gaara apart is how their demons are sealed. gaara has rhe whole demon and naruto only has half of it

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN