Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    yeah. but the thing is the facts contridict eachother so unless kishi says something this will never be proven or disproven

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

@ amargo & blueiris
    i wonder if fans can get hold of kishi's personal email and just spam the hell out of it with all these questions!

Maybe The 3rd was giving Oro's Edo Tensei too much credit. Or The 3rd thought Oro's technique was hax just like I did.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Maybe The 3rd was giving Oro's Edo Tensei too much credit. Or The 3rd thought Oro's technique was hax just like I did.
    prolly

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    @ amargo & blueiris
    i wonder if fans can get hold of kishi's personal email and just spam the hell out of it with all these questions!
    lol

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    he could have been giving oro too much credit, but i doubt he thought it was a hax, he was too worried as to be thinking like that.

hmm... after looking things over again, I still stand by the theory that he seemed scared of the third coffin. He was the professor and knew the shiki fuujin as well, so should have known what it was capable of, and yet was scared to the point of wanting to stop the third at all costs.

Also, there is no difference between the Kyuubi chakra and the Kyuubi, its a chakra beast, its made of chakra basically. You seal its chakra, you seal it.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Lol, the seal are different, only thing diferent is the whirl design, Naruto's one point top, 3rd one point down. It the exact same jutsu, but different sealing Method. Orochimary got the use of his arms back after switching body. Anyhow if there's a way to seal, there's a way to unseal, no matter in detah belly or whatever. As for you saying there was nothing in the 3rd coffin, yeah right, Sarutobi tried to stop it cuz it had nothing in it. Everything is possible in naruto, even fi you say the impossible.

it was kenpachi
    oh my god am back

in the coffin
    oh my god am back

Since Minato was suppose to be trapped in the Death God's stomach it probably wasn't him. Maybe it was Kakashi's father.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!