Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80
  1. #11
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,575
    i have a thread that explains why the fouth hokage can never be brought back so

    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6556

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  2. #12
    we don't know if 9-tails is sealed in Minato. The whole 9-tails can be sealed within Naruto. Half he only has access to while the other half is sealed away unable to use.
    I am McLOVIN

  3. #13
    Voidwalker Marik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    4chan
    Posts
    652
    or it could be that he's still alive, didn't read the 1st mangas, i only read from where he returns after 3 years of training, but did we ever saw his grave?....i still think that he's alive

  4. #14
    Senior Member master.roly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    365
    I think he had two reasons to be afraid, not only would 3 former hokages and a rogue sannin be too much, but if that third coffin had Minato, the guy was just incredibly strong from what we have been shown. Even Anko implied that Orochimaru wouldn’t be a problem if the 4th was around.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ath_g0d View Post
    Well how do we know its the 4th he was summoning?

    The 4th is in the shinigami's stomach, no reincarnation jutsu could even partially bring him back.
    how do you know that no reincarnation jutsu could have brought him back? we are never even told that or anything close to that. Orochimaru is probably one of the smartest ninja Konoha ever produced at least when it came to kinjutsu. The only reason he probably did not research the shiki fuujin after he saw it is because it kills you and he's all about immortal life. Basically since we are only told that it seals your soul away, which is basically what regular dying does, which is helpful if there is no other way to kill an opponent or your opponent is immortal. Where is it said that this is exactly how it works and it can't be trumped????

    and for someone like Orochimaru, wouldn't it seem more poetic to destroy the place you hate by making its creators do it?

    BTW i have looked at the "no way ever in a million years can he be brought back" thread, not very well researched to be claiming that something is impossible as a point of fact.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    minato is a kick ass dude thats why


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  7. #17
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,575
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    how do you know that no reincarnation jutsu could have brought him back? we are never even told that or anything close to that. Orochimaru is probably one of the smartest ninja Konoha ever produced at least when it came to kinjutsu. The only reason he probably did not research the shiki fuujin after he saw it is because it kills you and he's all about immortal life. Basically since we are only told that it seals your soul away, which is basically what regular dying does, which is helpful if there is no other way to kill an opponent or your opponent is immortal. Where is it said that this is exactly how it works and it can't be trumped????

    and for someone like Orochimaru, wouldn't it seem more poetic to destroy the place you hate by making its creators do it?

    BTW i have looked at the "no way ever in a million years can he be brought back" thread, not very well researched to be claiming that something is impossible as a point of fact.
    ok then prove he can be broght back. his soul is in the stomach of the shinigami. how will the soul be recovered from the death god himself? it can't

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    ok then prove he can be broght back. his soul is in the stomach of the shinigami. how will the soul be recovered from the death god himself? it can't
    What I'm saying is that, this is why Sarutobi may have been more afraid. I never said it could be done, but I'm not saying it can't be done either.
    If you die doesn't that automatically mean that you are with the "death" god? if so how can anyone be brought back?
    Again, don't speak in absolutes about things that we don't know.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  9. #19
    or maybe it's just the simple reason that sarutobi was afraid of facing against three kage levels.

    but your theory is pretty good though.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    What I'm saying is that, this is why Sarutobi may have been more afraid. I never said it could be done, but I'm not saying it can't be done either.
    If you die doesn't that automatically mean that you are with the "death" god? if so how can anyone be brought back?
    Again, don't speak in absolutes about things that we don't know.
    The shinigami doesn't appear to eat it......

    How can you assume it was the 4th. We have no absolute proof that is who we were waiting to see be brought from dead. For all we know it could have been Madara he was trying to bring back.
    I am McLOVIN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •