Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i have a thread that explains why the fouth hokage can never be brought back so

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6556

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

we don't know if 9-tails is sealed in Minato. The whole 9-tails can be sealed within Naruto. Half he only has access to while the other half is sealed away unable to use.
    I am McLOVIN

or it could be that he's still alive, didn't read the 1st mangas, i only read from where he returns after 3 years of training, but did we ever saw his grave?....i still think that he's alive

I think he had two reasons to be afraid, not only would 3 former hokages and a rogue sannin be too much, but if that third coffin had Minato, the guy was just incredibly strong from what we have been shown. Even Anko implied that Orochimaru wouldn’t be a problem if the 4th was around.

Quote Originally Posted by d3ath_g0d View Post
    Well how do we know its the 4th he was summoning?

The 4th is in the shinigami's stomach, no reincarnation jutsu could even partially bring him back.
    how do you know that no reincarnation jutsu could have brought him back? we are never even told that or anything close to that. Orochimaru is probably one of the smartest ninja Konoha ever produced at least when it came to kinjutsu. The only reason he probably did not research the shiki fuujin after he saw it is because it kills you and he's all about immortal life. Basically since we are only told that it seals your soul away, which is basically what regular dying does, which is helpful if there is no other way to kill an opponent or your opponent is immortal. Where is it said that this is exactly how it works and it can't be trumped????

and for someone like Orochimaru, wouldn't it seem more poetic to destroy the place you hate by making its creators do it?

BTW i have looked at the "no way ever in a million years can he be brought back" thread, not very well researched to be claiming that something is impossible as a point of fact.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

minato is a kick ass dude thats why

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    how do you know that no reincarnation jutsu could have brought him back? we are never even told that or anything close to that. Orochimaru is probably one of the smartest ninja Konoha ever produced at least when it came to kinjutsu. The only reason he probably did not research the shiki fuujin after he saw it is because it kills you and he's all about immortal life. Basically since we are only told that it seals your soul away, which is basically what regular dying does, which is helpful if there is no other way to kill an opponent or your opponent is immortal. Where is it said that this is exactly how it works and it can't be trumped????

and for someone like Orochimaru, wouldn't it seem more poetic to destroy the place you hate by making its creators do it?

BTW i have looked at the "no way ever in a million years can he be brought back" thread, not very well researched to be claiming that something is impossible as a point of fact.
    ok then prove he can be broght back. his soul is in the stomach of the shinigami. how will the soul be recovered from the death god himself? it can't

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    ok then prove he can be broght back. his soul is in the stomach of the shinigami. how will the soul be recovered from the death god himself? it can't
    What I'm saying is that, this is why Sarutobi may have been more afraid. I never said it could be done, but I'm not saying it can't be done either.
    If you die doesn't that automatically mean that you are with the "death" god? if so how can anyone be brought back?
    Again, don't speak in absolutes about things that we don't know.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

or maybe it's just the simple reason that sarutobi was afraid of facing against three kage levels.

but your theory is pretty good though.

What I'm saying is that, this is why Sarutobi may have been more afraid. I never said it could be done, but I'm not saying it can't be done either.
    If you die doesn't that automatically mean that you are with the "death" god? if so how can anyone be brought back?
    Again, don't speak in absolutes about things that we don't know.
    The shinigami doesn't appear to eat it......

How can you assume it was the 4th. We have no absolute proof that is who we were waiting to see be brought from dead. For all we know it could have been Madara he was trying to bring back.
    I am McLOVIN