Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore FC

noz! i must get more raki! he is already underrepresented.

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    I'm not sure how much they could really say about raki that wouldn't be spoiler for the upcoming chapter in november. I have a feeling it will be more about another claymore. Possibly Deneve, or maybe Jean.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

maybe. i just need my yearly raki fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker Red View Post
    maybe. i just need my yearly raki fix.
    yeah, he's a fun character for me too. Mostly because he's the only human, and one of the only guys. I remember some people theorizing that Eisley will have turned him into a male Claymore during the time skip, but I hope not cause in the end, I want to see the "strength of humans"... but maybe I'm just too much of a Lord of the Rings fan where the underdog has to win.

that theorizing person was me. i think that in order to be useful to the story, he has to be much stronger than what he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker Red View Post
    that theorizing person was me. i think that in order to be useful to the story, he has to be much stronger than what he was.
    yeah, I guess I'm just hoping that they show humans to be much stronger than "The Organization" ever believed they could. I think it would make a nice turn in events to have a human be as strong as even the 47th claymore (not Claire cause she can be a power house at times, but a "real 47").

yeah. above clarice level but below clare w/o lightspeed sword arm level. that is the true power of #47.

After reading the ES4, I wasn't as happy with it as I was with the other ES stories. Even though seeing how Clare got into the organization was cool and all, I felt like it was lacking. On the plus... Only 1 more month until the main story again! YEA!!!
    Last edited by Kushieda; 10-07-2007 at 09:51 PM.

OMG i just read ES4 and one of my friends raised an interesting question..Since the ES was abt Clare getting officially in the claymore ranks..what about the freind who was there for her during the hard times, and she had to kill in the early chapter?? she isnt shown there...if i remember correctly, it was said she became officlal ofter clare, but joined earlier...another thing that bothers me..where is that bitchy claymore who's picking on Clare, in ES 4 (we havent been told her name) now?

Quote Originally Posted by ktchris69 View Post
    OMG i just read ES4 and one of my friends raised an interesting question..Since the ES was abt Clare getting officially in the claymore ranks..what about the freind who was there for her during the hard times, and she had to kill in the early chapter?? she isnt shown there...if i remember correctly, it was said she became officlal ofter clare, but joined earlier...another thing that bothers me..where is that bitchy claymore who's picking on Clare, in ES 4 (we havent been told her name) now?
    I thought about that too, but I figured that the characters probably just weren't important to the main plot. As for the friend, I assumed she wasn't shown since clare graduated at a different time. They probably got split up after a while when their classes were chosen, however that works.