Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore FC

According to the manga, there is no way that Clare is any match for Priscilla in the state she is in in the anime.

You should read the manga, the story line is much better, and in 2 months the main story will pick back up.
    that is the complete truth. a half awakened army would not be enough to defeat riful, let alone priscilla. just read the manga. and in a year or two, we should see some major plot development. (remember, it comes out monthly, but has twice the volume that weekly jump chapters have.)

Thanks guys for your helpfulness, (without the uneccessary disses, slams, etc). I think I will begin to read up my accumulated manga eps.

I had developed a loss of interest in the Bleach anime, when I started following the Manga (kind of like seeing spoillers). I had sought to prevent the same from happening with Claymore. That is the reason I had held back from reading the Manga.

From what you guys say, the Manga is significantly different and perhaps even better.

Thanks again.

you should watch to episode 20, then turn over to the manga. episode 20 is where things start to change for the worse. but this manga requires patience since the manga is monthly. about the clare vs pricsila in the anime, it will happen eventually, but it is way too early right now.

I think if the anime were it's own entity and not based off of such an amazing manga I would like the anime more. So in my own little world they are different stories, with character with the same names and one will only be 26 episodes, and the other will be published slowly.
    Currently Reading
    High School of the Dead||Dragon Head||Gantz||Claymore||Naruto||Bleach||Zetman||Aka metsu||Tenjho Tenge

Hi~ I want to join this FC.
    I posible I would like to pick "Rippling Ophelia" as rank.
    Why? hmmm... At first I really didn't like her when she showed up. In fact I hated her. But I've grown to feel for her after she awakened. I like the way she entrusted her ambitions to Clare. Let's just say she is one of the characters I got attached to the most. X3
    Good enough reason? I can always just say she id hawt... ^_^
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

k greenmoon666, you are now Ophelia. just need kt to make it official on the front page, but let it be know that ophelia has been taken. welcome to the Claymore FC.

Thank you! *smile*

hmmmm... it seems people just don't like the anime. I was thinking about giving it a try. Sorry to say but it's just because Kōji Yusa is the voice of Isley. I love that seiyū & Isley is hot! *grin*
    Last edited by greenmoon666; 09-15-2007 at 07:10 PM.
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

i might have said this before, watch the anime until episode 20. then stop and read the manga. the anime is great until episode 21, where they completly change the plot.

It's not that the anime isn't good after episode 20, it's just not the same. For my friends who don't like reading manga (but they really aren't friends if they aren't into manga j/k) I highly suggest the anime.
    Currently Reading
    High School of the Dead||Dragon Head||Gantz||Claymore||Naruto||Bleach||Zetman||Aka metsu||Tenjho Tenge

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    im thinking the anime is changing the plot because its just getting so close to the manga. i mean i think its within like 5 episodes now. but probably the anime got some momentum so they dont wanna take time off to start the new season...but hopefuly they get back on track. =(