Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore FC

yes i want to see Raki too i mean that is like the pivot point of the story it revolves around him and Clare it'd be tight if he could now kill those Yoma being Human or even cooler if he's a claymore now
    i agree bushido. Raki as a claymore would be badass. but i wonder how he would become a claymore in the first place. it probably has been long enough to have do the procedure, but how would Isley know how to do it. still, claymore Raki would be cool. especially if he ends up being the one that Miata had sensed in the town in chapter 73. then we could see Raki with claymore strenght and Isley sword skills.

Not only that I would love to see him awaken but retain his human form or something cool you know and plus then he could stay with Clare forever since they don't age

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

er... im thingking... (juz a thought) after 7 years, clair still hasnt found raki... what if raki has joined the organization n became a claymore? haha that would b cool rite? or he became a claymore n became a godly awakened being like pricila lolz

oh shit... i didnt see breaker reds post =.='' sry bro!
    Last edited by sangar5729; 08-24-2007 at 12:24 PM.

i really think he has become some form of a god. he couldn't have joined the orginization because of their stance on males warriors, but i wouldn't put it past Isley to do a little backalley surgury on raki. after all, as the first half-yoma warrior, he probably knows how to make more half yoma male warriors. which, to isley, means more awakened beings.

ooo..... he was the 1st isit ??? i didnt know!! =.=! they should show sum history of the old warriors like easly, rigardo n sum more!

when is the chapter 74 coming out eh??? anybody knows??!?!? pls tell me if u guys know! im kinda impatient! hehe
    Last edited by sangar5729; 08-25-2007 at 01:52 PM.

chapter 74 is due november..for noz its just the side stories..also im against the idea of Raki turning into a claymore firstly because they already stated in the anime like in the manga that male warriors find it difficult to resist the awakening part, so he would quickly awaken. Secondly i dont see the point of raki becoming strong..if its to become clare's enemy. i dont knw what theyre planning for raki, but him turning into a claymore wouldnt do Clare any good, itd simply put her against 3 AB, isley +priscilla and raki...the 7 ghosts arre not able to defeat riful, so what will it be vs the strongest AB and two others?

No but because of the power of love he would overcome his own awakened side and would keep his original mentality. Because most people turned into claymores when they were young Raki could still maintain his human consciousness or something like that.
    AND WHAT!!!!! NOVEMBER wtf......................Oh the Humanity!
    Bushidodude faints*

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Meh i still dont want that to happen beczuse i want the babes to be the centre of attention and i dont want boys to become the centre of attention :p

The babes are already the center of attention. I mean what I still don't get is how can people be scared of the Claymores.

They are too hot I would be glad if they came to my town. I would probably do what raki did too. I mean i rather leave with a hot mama than be an orphan. LOL

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

lol! leave with a hot mama huh? lolz... yea i would too lolz! xD gambate ! lol

i cant reeeeeli wait till november! omfg! whos the mangaka 4 claymore uh?? i duno that =.=''' i wan torture him until he starts duin nex month

muahahahahahahahahah!