Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore FC

Quote Originally Posted by Reliant Killers View Post
    haha yeah its pretty tight, but why did u get rid of your sig? it was cool
    the sig is still there and is still cool it just didn't load probably since .gif sigs tend to be quite larger than normal sigs but my sig is not that large though

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker Red View Post
    while i like the Extra Story's cause they tell more about a character than the plot would allow, i hope we get back on track with the hunt for Galatea. but if we have to have another Extra story, I hope it's about Isley and Raki, mostly cause i want to know if raki is okay. Also, he might end up looking like Isley when he and clare meet again, cause 7 years of growth would put his hair close to the length of Isley's hair.
    yes i want to see Raki too i mean that is like the pivot point of the story it revolves around him and Clare it'd be tight if he could now kill those Yoma being Human or even cooler if he's a claymore now

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hey there Ktchris69, what happens when all the Names are taken?
    hey paulbee, we are far from having reached this point, for the moment just choose another rank and sate your reasons for doing so

Teresa for me. i feel as though we never got to see enough of her powers before she got PWND. also, she was pretty much a badass until she died!
    ALL HAIL TERESA-SAMA!!!
    Done. Welcome Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    i chose riful of tha west =)
    she just owns. i mean having a body like water that she can manipulate whenever and 120938 tentacles =) she also has a pretty funny personality (for an abyssal one that is =P)
    Riful it is..and you counted the number of tentacles she has??? lolz

Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    Can I join Too?
    I'd like Number 5 (Former Number 2) : Rafaela if she is the one with the eye-patch i just love her cause she's a hella strong and she just kicks ass and works in the shadows
    */Edit*/
    I got some suggestions like for the banner i did this

And for ktchris69 instead of having
    Claymore FC
    Click here to join the CLAYMORE FC
    You can use this under your sig and hyperlink it to this thread

So what do you guys think
    Thank you bushidodude i shall put the fanbar u made for us in the first post..im gonna see if i can do another one myself..but your suggestion is a good one. The claymore u cut out is a little off..appreciate the effort though

Quote Originally Posted by StormFTW View Post
    id love to join as Number 3: Flash Sword Irene cuz any one thats so BAMF to lose there arm then give clare a gift dont wann spoil it for those who havent got there counts as the coolest charater to me.
    Welcome StormFTW

while i like the Extra Story's cause they tell more about a character than the plot would allow, i hope we get back on track with the hunt for Galatea. but if we have to have another Extra story, I hope it's about Isley and Raki, mostly cause i want to know if raki is okay. Also, he might end up looking like Isley when he and clare meet again, cause 7 years of growth would put his hair close to the length of Isley's hair.
    I agree for the character information part...i forgot how many extra story there are in all..maybe they'll tell about beth and alicia.lolz about the hair part...if raki had short hair when he met clare...he can also cut them, right? since clare's hair cut is still the same..and deneve too

The Banner as well as the sig/minibanner were suggestions Also idk if you guys use firefox or ie7.0 just saying it cause transparencies for .png only work in those for some reason and since i have ie7.0 is hard for me to see what you guys would see in ie6.0 .
    But yeah if you want to make a new banner and sig/minibanner feel free to do so u r the boss and if u need help tell me as well

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

May I choose Head Priest of Rabona. I choose him because he more closely resembles my personality.

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    lol...head priest of rabona funny choice. clare owns you.

Nothing bad about being owned by a Superbabe like Claire (..crazy like a fox..no?..)

i wan to join too!! im a fan of claymore... recently only i started to read the manga... but i was watching the anime since the staring....

i like clair! lolz. she is kinda godly with her flash sword.. n later on learned to use the wind cutter !! woohoo!! n her half transformed body is brutal.... fatality!! lolz

we should make a ranking about who is hotter
    Also do you guys know why those bandits didn't have their way with Teresa of the faint smile i didn't get i guess i'm too innocent

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Paulbee u've been added to the first page..and sangar5729 ur welcomed to joine, just choose an available rank from the first page ( claire is already occupied by reliant killers )

okay, peeps seem fair enough to hold a beauty contest.

and as for the bandit thing, i dont want to know about it...prefer to imagine claymores as hot babes, period

aha! alrite! then i'll go for the number 4 miata! hohohoh!!! she is brutal.... like clair.. i suppose! haha