Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore FC

yes! Teresa was better than Pris as a claymore. she even had better yoki! not more than awakened Pris, but she definatly would be more powerful than riful or Isley if she actually awakened. only Alicia comes close to Teresa in the Claymore department.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by verdesnake View Post
    Thanks for the add. It's nice to know someone worthless as I can attribute somehow...

Back to the tread.

Miata does not kill awakens with her bare hands. Those were just regular yomas. Miata may have a stronger yoki than Galatea, but also have good knowledge and experience helps Claymores survive. I hope she escapes. Probably, she may stumble into Riful's hand.
    We do know that she kills Awakened Beings without any Yomi release though.

yoki doesn't even matter with Miata, she can't use it and it would just help Galatea out since that's what she excels at.

miata canuse yoki, and releasing large amounts of it at once would hurt galatea out because of the fact that 2 much to track at once. Galatea is at the level teresa was for sensing yoki, probably better as she was the "eyes" of the orginization. but just like how teresa was having a hard time with Pris when she was releasing too much yoki, so will Galatea have a hard time with Miata.

I have just recently stumble upon Claymore and I found myself reading non stop, I think it is one of the best manga out right now. I'm not sure how this works but can I join the FC?

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

To the previous poster, in order to join you must select an available character from the first page, state your reasons for choosing said character, and hope you get accepted. My request to join as Helen on page 12 was ignored, probably cuz' my reasons weren't good enough, but that's okay, I don't mind. Claymore is awesome nonetheless

I see, I guess it is an attempt to weed out people without a passion or something like that... Sorry for spamming the topic, i'll look into the character list and reply later thank you anony014.

My Anime List

P.S. I also read non-stop when I stumbled upon the series. The Claymore anime is just as good. The Priscilla lobbing off Teresa's head scene stuck on me for days. Simply one of the most tragic scenes I've ever watched, anime or not. I remember every Wednesday when the new episodes were released the number of seeders totally skyrocketed. It went past like 6000 at some point. Simply insane. For only 26 episodes, it was nice, although with a quirky ending, but that's okay, I don't mind
    ------------------------------------------
    P.S.S. Goshdernitall! Is there any way to keep my colon and parenthesis as is, without invoking that weird smiley function. It's not a good smiley icon mind you. It looks like a retard. Happy, but retarded nonetheless:( That's a colon with [I]frowning[I] parenthesis!
    ------------------------------------------
    P.S.S.S. Gee, my thoughts are comin' to me reeaally slowly today. Guess that means I'm sorta like that smiley icon Anyhoo, I was just wonderin' if there's anyone who can beat Clare in a 95% released state. In the anime finale, she owned- er, that's pwned Priscilla.
    Last edited by anony014; 12-02-2007 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^ Perhaps you we just overlooked, Thanks for clearing things up for me.
    (P.S) [if you wanna stop the smiley from appearing you can disable smilies on the reply screen,]

Ok time to properly request to join.

I would like to join the Claymore FC as Deneve. The reason for this is I admire her perspective as well as her determination to live not for herself but to protect her friends.

My Anime List

starting with episode 20 the anime diverges a lot from the manga. Clares 4 limb awaikning is still nowhere near Priscillas power in the manga.

you should start reading it around chapter 57-61. a lot of other tragic scenes are coming.. now Galatea is getting picked on.. damn it i hope she won't die. she is one of my favorite characters.. what they do to her is not funny.. but in claymore you can never predict when someone dies >.<

Cold|Strife

that is true... the war in the north arc took me by surprise.

My Anime List