Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore FC

Don't forget in the new arc. There's Rachel and Audrey.

May I join?

Personally, I would like to be Jean.

i wanna join too. i wanna be rigardo. coz hes cool. on a second thought he got shredded by ms. swiss army knife.

ok since my favs (miria clare and galatea <3) are all taken may I be raphaelea? goddamed cool and burdened anti hero.

hmmm we'll see galatea back in action real soon. and i predict that riful has plans to recruit her. i can imagine a scence when galatea is saved by riful from that mad bit** called miata, and riful forces her to join her. then our heroes swoop in to save the day and recruit her. now they will have a more powerful eye and warrior!!!

yeah then the harem is complete. clare, miria, galatea TOGETHER!! eye candy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by verdesnake View Post
    Don't forget in the new arc. There's Rachel and Audrey.

May I join?

Personally, I would like to be Jean.
    Missing reason for requesting Jean...State reasons and you're in.
    Rachel and Audrey? if i recall correctly, they weren't able to do anything against Riful....
    and since the level of the seven ghosts are now above that of the upper class claymores, i dont see anything interesting happening with them...

Quote Originally Posted by jonj View Post
    i wanna join too. i wanna be rigardo. coz hes cool. on a second thought he got shredded by ms. swiss army knife.

ok since my favs (miria clare and galatea <3) are all taken may I be raphaelea? goddamed cool and burdened anti hero.

hmmm we'll see galatea back in action real soon. and i predict that riful has plans to recruit her. i can imagine a scence when galatea is saved by riful from that mad bit** called miata, and riful forces her to join her. then our heroes swoop in to save the day and recruit her. now they will have a more powerful eye and warrior!!!

yeah then the harem is complete. clare, miria, galatea TOGETHER!! eye candy!!!!
    Loz @ harem..
    Im sorry rafaela is taken so is rigardo...pick another one...
    As for the riful rescueing Galatea part..im not sure.. u think she's not capable enough to defend herself against Miata? or at least escape? And would she even consider working with riful?

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Links to the chapter 74 raw are in the raw section!

--- Edit
    Also databook 3 in raw
    ------------------------------------------
    translation is in the Claymore Thread
    Last edited by Kushieda; 11-03-2007 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Yosh!! The series is finally continuing. Been waiting forever for this. The chapter. Is. Awesome. Totally. Oh, and can I join? I'd like to be Helen cuz' she's a funny character, surprised she hasn't been taken yet. She can also do that crazy arm thing, and who wouldn't like that? And Helen's a person who really likes apples...and so am I

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    galatea isnt very hot since she lost her eyes =(
    but its okay, im not that superficial. i still love her haha
    i just hope she can survive the maniac beast child called miata.
    but those 2 guys that helped them are annoying as hell, they were annoying back when they tried to kill claire and theyre annoying now, helping them find galatea. god damn.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Can I be Miata since she's not taken yet? Reasons why I like Miata I guess are cause she's really strong and I guess I get the feeling she'll be more important to the story so I figure she'll be around a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ktchris69 View Post
    Missing reason for requesting Jean...State reasons and you're in.
    Rachel and Audrey? if i recall correctly, they weren't able to do anything against Riful....
    and since the level of the seven ghosts are now above that of the upper class claymores, i dont see anything interesting happening with them...

Loz @ harem..
    Im sorry rafaela is taken so is rigardo...pick another one...
    As for the riful rescueing Galatea part..im not sure.. u think she's not capable enough to defend herself against Miata? or at least escape? And would she even consider working with riful?
    Sorry, forgot. I'm loyal and kinda feel like I'm living my life for others. I have a strong will.

i am so sorry. i have had many thing happen that has prevented me from getting on a computer. i have been both moving and grounded. but i will try and do better.

about galk and his bud, i think they were actually trying to help clarice because they were assholes to clare and wanted to make up for it. shocked about Latea's eyes, but makes sense. i do want to know is she blinded herself, or if not, who was the asshole who blinded her.

badger, your in as miata.
    Verdesnake, your jean.
    i will get ktchris in a little bit to update the list. chris is offline on all the forums i am on as well.

Updating the first post ppl..sorry for the delay =)