Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore FC

true. and unlike weekly jump manga, there is no way for the mangaka to make enough chapters for the series to continue without naruto sized fillers. and everyone knows that naruto fillers are ftl.

hi!! can i join?
    i wanna be windcutter flora because she's not only hot but she can cut fast too(though she loses to clare in speed)

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    I'd like to be Luciela of the South. Even though she lost to Eisley, I loved her awakened form and she still put up a good fight.
    Last edited by Kushieda; 09-18-2007 at 04:15 PM.

k. fer-de-lance, you are Flora. jja, you are Luciela. thank you for joining. we will have you up on the first page in a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I've just watched Anime ep 24. And YEAH I Know that the Anime has diverged significantly from the Manga, which is unfortunate.

My point is, in this episode, an awakened (or mostly awakend) Claire is about to face off Titanicaly against Priscilla. Has the Manga gone this far yet or not? I didn't think it has.

If it has, I'll begin reading (to catch up) all my downloaded manga episodes.

(I need to be properly prepared to hear Claire's confession when she returns to Rabbona)

PS. Reliant, sorry for wasting your time, I guess you don't have to read anymore of my postings now, do you?
    Okay this question comes from an anime watcher, i take it that you dnt usually read mangas but watch more aniems instead...claymore is perhaps ur first manga (or will be?)
    Mang = original story..and normally, anime shud be further ahead of anime..but at this point, it doesnt matter if the manga has dealt with the priscilla vs clare part...
    y? coze the messed up with the original plot and put some nonsense in it since eppy 20...they didnt care to nurturea proper character dvpment like the manga is doing..at this point a Clare vs priscilla confrontation is simply too early, i dnt wanna think abt how badly this will end...since clare isnt ready yet for that battle...

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker Red View Post
    you should watch to episode 20, then turn over to the manga. episode 20 is where things start to change for the worse. but this manga requires patience since the manga is monthly. about the clare vs pricsila in the anime, it will happen eventually, but it is way too early right now.
    or u cud start with the manga and then compare it with the anime afterwards...ive heard the manga experience is different from what you gain from watching the anime first and then contunuing with the manga..if u choose to do the latter, cant blame you..i did that :p

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyyojimbo View Post
    I think if the anime were it's own entity and not based off of such an amazing manga I would like the anime more. So in my own little world they are different stories, with character with the same names and one will only be 26 episodes, and the other will be published slowly.
    dont you think itd be more awesome if it showed you the manga's awesomeness animated ?

Quote Originally Posted by greenmoon666 View Post
    Hi~ I want to join this FC.
    I posible I would like to pick "Rippling Ophelia" as rank.
    Why? hmmm... At first I really didn't like her when she showed up. In fact I hated her. But I've grown to feel for her after she awakened. I like the way she entrusted her ambitions to Clare. Let's just say she is one of the characters I got attached to the most. X3
    Good enough reason? I can always just say she id hawt... ^_^
    Lolz greenmoon666, good enuf reason id say lolz...Welcome to my humble fc

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyyojimbo View Post
    It's not that the anime isn't good after episode 20, it's just not the same. For my friends who don't like reading manga (but they really aren't friends if they aren't into manga j/k) I highly suggest the anime.
    I still claim it sucks after eppy 20

Quote Originally Posted by Reliant Killers View Post
    im thinking the anime is changing the plot because its just getting so close to the manga. i mean i think its within like 5 episodes now. but probably the anime got some momentum so they dont wanna take time off to start the new season...but hopefuly they get back on track. =(
    Or they didnt have enuf finance to continue with it, either it sux they modified the anime like that

Quote Originally Posted by fer-de-lance View Post
    hi!! can i join?
    i wanna be windcutter flora because she's not only hot but she can cut fast too(though she loses to clare in speed)
    fer de lance eh? are u perhaps french? if so then:"je te souhaite la bienvenue"

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    I'd like to be Luciela of the South. Even though she lost to Eisley, I loved her awakened form and she still put up a good fight.
    welcome jja.

thanx breaker for welcoming ppl when im not here...pmed u something

pic for u guys:

[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee257/DeadGuyKai/1189851753924.jpg[img]

this one's funny:
    Last edited by ktchris69; 09-19-2007 at 07:41 PM.

thx. im just glad i can help.

Quote Originally Posted by ktchris69 View Post
    fer de lance eh? are u perhaps french? if so then:"je te souhaite la bienvenue"
    I'm not french. I'm a malaysian

oh well. it doesn't matter what race you are on the interweb. now then, since this is the Claymore FC, i think we should continue to talk about Claymore. who here saw episode 25. i watched it, didn't really like it until the final 13 seconds. tell us your opinions please.

god i hate double posting, but i need to keep the FC active. it's getting near October, so anyone want to guess what the last ES will be about. i seriously think it will be about either clarice past or Raki. we seriously need other people to post cause i refuse to triple post.

i doubt it will be about raki