Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mihawk, Oz, Kuma and now Kizaru. It's really something that Zoro is still alive. I wouldn't be surprised is Zoro turned out to be a god.

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    omg.... sentomaru... what a fat guy lol... but yeah... KIZARU VS RAYLEIGH WOOT, this is gonna be awesome ^^, cant wait xD, though i think kizaru will kick his ass... his already old lol
    I was surprised enough about him myself. I was expecting some anorexic guy, but that possibility just flew out the window.

And as for Rayleigh, he's lively for his age so I don't see him getting smacked down as a sort of punching bag (or kicking bag in Kizaru's case). That, and he might demonstrate more usages of Haki than what has already been seen.

Cant wait to see it Kizaru choose to pick SH. So what about Kid and Law now They seem to leave the island already .
    I think Rayleigh just block Kizaru way and let SH escape. Then he'll flee too :p

I think Kid and Law have had their share of adventure for the day. Meeting Kizuru would have be pure bad luck. Yes, the guy looks really fat.

I think zoro and rayleigh will get along each other since they are both 1st mates.

Spoiler!

Smile Devilleto

This is awesome. I'm glad that this chapter shows how weak luffy cs are.. I wonder who the second legend is (chapter 501).

Quote Originally Posted by Limz View Post
    This is awesome. I'm glad that this chapter shows how weak luffy cs are.. I wonder who the second legend is (chapter 501).
    that was already discussed, if i remember, the legends that garp was referring to was rayleight and whitebeard..

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    that was already discussed, if i remember, the legends that garp was referring to was rayleight and whitebeard..
    That needed a discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Chlis View Post
    That needed a discussion?
    when i said discussed, i wanted to mean debated, you know... we gave our opinions and concluded that the 2 legends that garp was talking were rayleight and whitebeard

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Wow...Zoro is taking one hell of a beating. He just can't catch a break can he?