Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Spoilers are nice, i don't think rayleigh and kizaru will fight though, i think they will escape. Also the Shichbuki(sp?) vs Whitebeard isn't started yet i doubt, Doflamingo said that it is a "Future" the fight will probably be after this arc rather than in the middle of it.

whooo can't for next week's spoilers

Spoiler!

whoooooooooo SOOOOO good, can't wait to see how it's gonna go.

1 thing's for sure, if we look at the bigguns, the strawhats are still REALLY REALLY weak....

(and we're halfway the story? :s) Hmm gonna be funny to see how oda's gonna solve this.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Seriously, OP is getting so epic right now, how long can this go, I mean, we're not even up to Whitebeard pirates vs. Royal Shichibukai yet, OP simply rules...

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Thumbs up

no need to worry about the spoilers here. as you can see this is not like the naruto spoilers thread full of narutards making up stuff.. this is what i love about the spoilers here no a.h@#$s i hope the narutards wont transfer here once they realize that naruto sucks lolz
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by loud17 View Post
    no need to worry about the spoilers here. as you can see this is not like the naruto spoilers thread full of narutards making up stuff.. this is what i love about the spoilers here no a.h@#$s i hope the narutards wont transfer here once they realize that naruto sucks lolz
    As is any of us could make anything that would pass for an OP spoiler (it seems to be easier to fake naruto trash) XD

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

So does this mean that Hawkins, X Drake, Urouge, and Apoo have been captured by Kizaru or did he just leave them lying on the ground? I really hope the supernovas make it through. I found all of their characters, Hawkins especially, very interesting and entertaining.

Rayleigh's appearance was rather unexpected. I though he was going to be tending to coating the ship the whole 3 days, but it seems he's putting that task on hold for now. But seriously, with that sort of strength and mastery of Haki, will he be able to actually harm Kizaru?

Veteran Member
    omg.... sentomaru... what a fat guy lol... but yeah... KIZARU VS RAYLEIGH WOOT, this is gonna be awesome ^^, cant wait xD, though i think kizaru will kick his ass... his already old lol

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    omg.... sentomaru... what a fat guy lol... but yeah... KIZARU VS RAYLEIGH WOOT, this is gonna be awesome ^^, cant wait xD, though i think kizaru will kick his ass... his already old lol
    whitebeard is old too, and he's the strongest man alive

Anyway, didn''t expect to see kizaru fighting the strawhats so soon. Gonna be fun!

It's a bit annoying though that they can't seem to hurt anything but the kuma thingies at full power...

I want the strawhats to get that 'invincible aura', where everyone shivers when they hear their name... Hopefully we'll still get that in a few arcs. Right now i hope to see something with kizaru realising the strawhats are gonna be big.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman