Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Filler help

King of the Penguins

Talking Filler help

I barely started watching bleach last week and saw up too where the arrive back in the human world after saving Rukia. I wanted to know if someone could tell me which episodes are filler so that i can skip them or point in the direction of a site thats like leafninja but for bleach.
    Penguins FTW!

hm...if I remember correctly, 109 is the last filler episode. The canon episodes start at 110.

King of the Penguins
    oh ok thanks for the info
    Penguins FTW!

Lol, cmon filler episode are'nt so boring if it the first time u watching them

I really didn't like the fillers after the Save Rukia arc. But when I watched them in English, and found them strangely enjoyable ( '_')

Not that the voice acting is good or anything. But it's really the over the top emotion that the English voice actors use because they're getting paid. It was actually like watching a soap opera when you listen to the Bount voices in English. My Heartstrings were being Tugged.

A site recogmendation? Actually, I have no idea. I just download off torrents.

All I have to say...is watch out for the cake episode. redpan knows what I'm talking about.

LOL That Cake episode is more famous than Bleach itself.

"That's not how you cut a strawberry!"

"Oh Yeah?!"

Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop

"I, Renji-sama, am the master of everything in the Human World!"

I remember that filler episode. I was laughing my ass off. If there's any filler you should watch, its the Kendo episode with Ikkaku. Ikkaku picturing Hitsugaya as an elementary school student....Too Funny.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I remember that filler episode. I was laughing my ass off. If there's any filler you should watch, its the Kendo episode with Ikkaku. Ikkaku picturing Hitsugaya as an elementary school student....Too Funny.
    i thought i was the only one who found that funny

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

That Kendo episode was one of the best episodes of Bleach, ever.

Ikkaku > Ichigo

In terms of Main Character wise

And Keigo's Sister is awesome, being like the 'Typical' manager, cheering on the Kendo team. Just like in a sports shounen.

(I hated the filler with the brother and sister.)

Oh you know that one filler with Karin and Jinta arguing over who would be "Karakura Red", was pretty funny too.

And the one episode where Renji and Ichigo get all 'yaoi' in the hallway. I loved Chizuru's expression when she exclaimed, "Forbidden Love~!"