Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ^ now you understand my dislike of Aokiji -- he just straight-out bends the rules. He freezes sea water. What's to prevent him from freezing hardened sea water? Unless you know your DF, like BB, it's plain luck although I doubt the admirals got their DF through shear luck.

7 Warlord of the Sea allanrodelas's Avatar
    Fighting a logia user is the most challenging part of all..... finding out its weakness it the best part of the show....
    crocodile as a sandman and its weakness is water or liquid

for kizaru as a lightman- light dispersion or reflection!!!!? maybe...
    Top 5 Manga on my List
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by lordmacintoshii View Post
    ^ now you understand my dislike of Aokiji -- he just straight-out bends the rules. He freezes sea water. What's to prevent him from freezing hardened sea water? Unless you know your DF, like BB, it's plain luck although I doubt the admirals got their DF through shear luck.
    The WG sets them up. Remember CP9..?

Yes when I think about what DF I would like to eat it would be a Logia Type. But there is one thing that I'm still questioning about. Luffy once did hit hard to Smoker. It is when Luffy , in Arabasta , hit Smoker in his back while Smoker was talking to Ace. Smoker just got hit so hard and on top of that , Ace was hit aswell so I guess you could punch a Logia but only by surprise :S

Well I don't think Logias are that overpowered, because once you find out the type of the nature of the fruit, it would be easy to find it's weakness eg. darkness > light, rubber > electricity etc... But for Paramecias there are still ways to improve that power like Luffy's Gears unlike Logias which only have a set way of attacking. As for Zoans, like CP9 puts it you can still strengthen your body in beast form without limits unlike Logias where strengthening your body does not help make your fruit power stronger, thus every fruit type has its drawbacks. With Logias weakness being its predictability.

Just wondering..what will happen if ace fights aokiji..?
    though aokiji is an admiral, i doubt ace will lose..all he got to do is vaporize aokiji and most probably aokiji will be dead..

anyway it's just a manga, just read and enjoy it..dont take it into real-life consideration tat it will happen..coz i wont..lol..

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Logia is cheating? Tell that to poor ol' Ace. I say paramecia is cheating, noro noro beam? chop chop? gumo gumo? need i say more? I would love to slow down stuff or be made of rubber to resist bullets or even to have someone cut me and then i come back together! All in all though, I wouldn't trade that for swimming though (I'm like a fish). You can't hang with mermaids if you're a hammer~.

i've actually debated this w/ my brother numerous times about this (lol)

yes, logia is like cheating, but it's always amusing to see how oda comes of with ways for luffy + co. to beat them =)

I guess they just got lucky.

Good thing there are only a number of elements Oda can use huhunlike paramicia or zoan which has a lot of possibilities, mind you i no that logia still has a lot but i am just sayin the very strong guys or cheaters are limited in number