Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by viciousds View Post
    i agree, having logia is very cheap.
    No its not cheap, they all took the same risk when they ate their DF. Its doesn't matter what type they get but how they use it. If they don't train their abilities then its just as good as a dull sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Drago Musevini View Post
    what are the chances of doing that? i doubt that you could surround a guy who can move at the speed of light. and even if by any chance you could, he'd just break them (kick them or something... doubt that you could defeat an admiral with a mere mirror)

as for smoker's sword.. enel can also move at the speed of light (or nearly at that speed, since he's elecricity), so he'd just melt his sword before he could even touch him.
    and even if he could, you remember what happend, when wiper used kairousekki on enel + reject dial... he just brought himself back to life.

thats why having logia fruit pisses me off.
    You cant melt it, not with enels lightning. He cant make electricity when he touch the sword. And i dont think kizaru can bring himself to life >_>

I agree with the idea that Logia Devil Fruits are cheap ass, especially when there's no clear straight-out weakness save seastone for said fruit. It's a reeeeeeaaaaaallly LOW way of getting powerful, but then there's bound to be some way of turning such an invulnerability against such an ass. That's why I'd rather go up against Paramecia Type DF users than face these "doomsday" bastards.

Then again, with fighting or capturing pirates or any other crook is a part of a daily task, vast numbers of recruits, and two of the three Admirals bearing Logia Devil Fruits, do you really think that the Marines -- or any other people working for the World Government for that matter -- should be inclined to fight fair?

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    That is why when you are a Logia type you must train your body. Like Blackbeard or Ace for example. They are Logia type but they are also strong in close combat fighting without using their DF ability. If DF existed and I knew the power of the fruit beofre eating it i wouldn't eat it. Not being able to swim sucks especially when 70% of Earth is the Ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    No its not cheap, they all took the same risk when they ate their DF. Its doesn't matter what type they get but how they use it. If they don't train their abilities then its just as good as a dull sword.
    yeah, every fruit takes training to use, but in the end, some are better then others. zoan and paramicia users can't let attacks fly through their bodies without being killed like logia users can.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    That is why when you are a Logia type you must train your body. Like Blackbeard or Ace for example. They are Logia type but they are also strong in close combat fighting without using their DF ability. If DF existed and I knew the power of the fruit beofre eating it i wouldn't eat it. Not being able to swim sucks especially when 70% of Earth is the Ocean.
    if they did exist, i would think twice before eating one. i do enjoy knowing how to swim. then again, the ability to generate infinite amounts of electricity, fire, sand, smoke, or light is very tempting.

from what we have seen, every logia user has been skilled in close quarters combat. ie smoker taking on luffy without using his df powers.
    Last edited by Asce; 08-20-2008 at 01:50 AM. Reason: double post merged

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Not being able to swim sucks especially when 70% of Earth is the Ocean.
    How so? I dont know how to swim so I dont see any downside lol.

Btw, if you wear a life jacket, can you still swim? (after eating a DF)

no besides being unable to swim dfs are weakened very fast in water best way to take down a logia is too make the water come to them with the seastones or sea water
    seastone bullets or sea stone dust would efficently cripple a df user if not eventually kill them hitting one with sea water i believe would weaken a df user to land a good hit

well logia is unfair usually
    If DF existed and I knew the power of the fruit beofre eating it i wouldn't eat it. Not being able to swim sucks especially when 70% of Earth is the Ocean.
    no big deal you can do more than swimming with a DF

and about using seastone cuffs in onepiece to defeat enemys i kinda dont see that happning it would be so cheap.

well logia kinda have an upper hand they dont need to train much to be so powerful as they are

Quote Originally Posted by d3ath_g0d View Post
    How so? I dont know how to swim so I dont see any downside lol.

Btw, if you wear a life jacket, can you still swim? (after eating a DF)
    Nope, the legend said that, when you've eat devil fruit, you're being cursed by sea, it's like the sea is pulling you to the bottom.

I know that if the fruit contain logia type power it is too overpowered, but now, how does someone tell that this devil fruit contain logia type, paramecia, or zoan.
    It depends on luck too, i think

With the ice logia type fruit, you dont care about water , you just freeze it and play hockey haha