Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar

Having Logia type Fruit is plain cheating...

yeah, I decided to make a thread about it, after it was revealed that Kizaru has a DF ability.
    at first, when he said "have you ever been kicked at the speed of light" i thought that he trained so hard (probably mostly developing soru) that he was able to move as fast as light... but then, what?.. he has a logia type devil fruit, which makes him that way, without him even lifting a finger.
    it is nearly impossible, to beat a logia type (unless you discover its weakness, exp Crocodile). but in most cases, before you do that, you'll most likely be dead (if luffy wasnt rescued, he'd get pwned as well).
    no matter how many times you punch a logia, it wont work.
    also, kizaru made an indication, that logia is the only type that "counts" in the big league (when he punched hawkins, he was clearly happy that he wasnt logia).
    then, imagine a battle between 2 logia.. there most likely would never be a winner (ace vs BB is an exception, cuz` yami yami no mi isnt "standard" logia, its has some traits of paramencia + the ability to absorb anything)
    like in ace vs smoker fight.
    this why i think, that all the admirals became this powerfull, just cuz` they ate rare/powerfull logia type fruit.
    can you imagine anyone beating enel (except luffy, who's his natural enemy)?
    ergo: logia = cheating.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Kizaru can lose his power if he is surrounded by mirrors or if he goes into a dense area like in a diamond for example where light goes slower.

Smoker should take enel, his sword.

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Kizaru can lose his power if he is surrounded by mirrors or if he goes into a dense area like in a diamond for example where light goes slower.
    what are the chances of doing that? i doubt that you could surround a guy who can move at the speed of light. and even if by any chance you could, he'd just break them (kick them or something... doubt that you could defeat an admiral with a mere mirror)

as for smoker's sword.. enel can also move at the speed of light (or nearly at that speed, since he's elecricity), so he'd just melt his sword before he could even touch him.
    and even if he could, you remember what happend, when wiper used kairousekki on enel + reject dial... he just brought himself back to life.

thats why having logia fruit pisses me off.

This is one of the reasons that I like luffy's situation, since he has probably the weakest classification of devil fruit power. He will be facing off against the strongest types such as logia which are considered top brass. So making him beat those high ranked people makes it even more interesting when he does win.

A pair of seastone handcuffs puts Logia users in their place. Look at Ace....

In the One Piece world, Logia seems to put super saiyans to shame. I agree with your sentiment. They seem to be too powerful however, have courage that the main char. would never die nor his crew . BB vs. Ace battle was a default win in my opinion -- why not burn his body to a crisp :/ Anyway, it's how OP world is designed. Now, what are the chances of Koby becoming an admiral without a DF? That was to be my first topic on this forum but well.......I doubt any of the CP9 would be able to defeat Kizuru and Aoikoji.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Sorta blows alchemy's equivalent exchange rule outta the water huh?

Well they still can't swim out in open water.

i agree, having logia is very cheap.