Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Spoilers are For The Weak!!!
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    fake, its only monday or tues depending on your time zone. it doesnt come out in japan til weds
    (:0 I always thought it came out in Japan on monday.

Sasuske has yet to use genjitsu and amitarasu on the 8t. He may not have the seal but he would have developed something since the fight with his brother.Sasuske is a genius. I expect to see a new technique that is a result of a combination of attacks that sasuske experienced in his last battle or even from the one he is fighting now. He has to up his game to beat the eight tails. He may even look inside the 8t as he did with naruto to deal with the demon from there.

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Spoilers are For The Weak!!!
    YES FUCKING YES! I could not enjoy my spoilers without seeing that post every week.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

I guess it depends on Who gets the shonen jump weekly first!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
    Sasuske has yet to use genjitsu and amitarasu on the 8t. He may not have the seal but he would have developed something since the fight with his brother.Sasuske is a genius. I expect to see a new technique that is a result of a combination of attacks that sasuske experienced in his last battle or even from the one he is fighting now. He has to up his game to beat the eight tails. He may even look inside the 8t as he did with naruto to deal with the demon from there.
    welcome to mangashare sasuke fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ddemon23 View Post
    welcome to mangashare sasuke fan.
    Read the new Gameboy's threads about Sasuke's Kage Level since you are Sasuke Fan.

Back to topic:

LoL @ spoiler, Sasuke jumps at 8 tail.
    Spoiler!

How does 8 Tail know he is Uchiha?

Proved: Fake
    My Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by PainLessSacRifiCe View Post
    Read the new Gameboy's threads about Sasuke's Kage Level since you are Sasuke Fan.

Back to topic:

LoL @ spoiler, Sasuke jumps at 8 tail.
    Spoiler!

How does 8 Tail know he is Uchiha?

Proved: Fake

/sigh. It's quite clear you misunderstood my post. I am not a sasuke fanboy, my post was sarcastically recognizing this fairly new member as one based on his/her post. However, the 8tails reffering to sasuke as Uchiha dosen't prove or disprove the spoiler. How did he know he was uchiha you ask? I think everyone in the narutoverse understands that sharingan= Uchiha clan.

Quote Originally Posted by ddemon23 View Post
    /sigh. It's quite clear you misunderstood my post. I am not a sasuke fanboy, my post was sarcastically recognizing this fairly new member as one based on his/her post. However, the 8tails reffering to sasuke as Uchiha dosen't prove or disprove the spoiler. How did he know he was uchiha you ask? I think everyone in the narutoverse understands that sharingan= Uchiha clan.
    Not sure, but 8-Tail might not sensed Sasuke's Sharingan's power. He never stated it.

BTW dude, your DSL is really tight and fast.
    My Youtube

sounds like SSJ mode
    I am McLOVIN