Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The ecchi avatars, however, can't have spoiler tags, so we have to be careful about those. Some are ok, like the one Frosty currently has.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

i totally agree
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Doesn't really bother me, although I've had plenty of ecchi sigs/avatars on here so I'm a little biassed.

Some of them look shit though.

Cute > Ecchi in this case

Cute's fine.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

shadowfox good point, I'd appreciate spoiler tags in the ecchi signatures. Yesterday I saw someone with a signature of Sakura and Naruto with Sakura totally covered in cum.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    shadowfox good point, I'd appreciate spoiler tags in the ecchi signatures. Yesterday I saw someone with a signature of Sakura and Naruto with Sakura totally covered in cum.
    wh..what? Someone here?

Hmm, although I agree with your fist post shadowfox87,

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    It's just that I don't like it when I'm reading a forum and suddenly I see boob pictures everywhere. This can be especially annoying when you're at work if you know what I mean ^^.
    Archiel is right...

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    for us, as long as its within sig limits and isn't gratuitous nudity or anything like that
    there isn't much we can do unless you contact the user directly. However, the rule about sigs is debatable about the content:

"If your signature is taking up too much space, uses distracting colors or is offensive in wording or imagery it may be removed at the mod's discretion."

If a user finds the sig offensive and reports it, then a mod can remove it.

I think that if you just ask the user to remove or add spoiler tags is the best recourse. After all, one person's ecchi is another's fascination and who want's to debate what is considered "ecchi"...

I personally think it is just fine, but don't need to see it while browsing the Watercooler or something while at work.

Can we at least agree a universal rule that spoiler tags is mandatory for ecchi sigs?

I totally agree...
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Can we at least agree a universal rule that spoiler tags is mandatory for ecchi sigs?
    As I stated above, the problem is determining what is "ecchi" vs just a girl. I realize that isn't a good analogy but you get the point. I don't think we need a "rule"; but rather, users just need to use some discretion and common sense.

Again, at this time if there is a particular problem you have with a sig just PM the user.