Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ecchi avatars and sigs remove?

Hey guys,

I'm kind of getting tired of this ecchi avatars and signatures. I don't mind if you put a spoiler tag or whatever. I don't really care if you like ecchi or not. It's just that I don't like it when I'm reading a forum and suddenly I see boob pictures everywhere. This can be especially annoying when you're at work if you know what I mean ^^. I respect this forum for it's discussions. If you want to post ecchi stuff, then post a topic for it, why is there a need to have ecchi pics as your sig? I've even seen some avatars that go beyond ecchi into hentai territory. What kind of forum are we promoting here? If you want that kind of stuff, then go to a hentai forum.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Veteran Member
    I agree. It's really embarassing if someone, like your 6 year old cousin peeks over your shoulder and at some gal's giant naked boobs.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    yeah... not mentioning any names *cough*erratic*cough*

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    yea sometimes it goes lil far.Though, excluding kids, i wouldn't care what ppl think of me at work, but yea u got a point shadow

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    The best thing to do is to confront the user via pm then...for us, as long as its within sig limits and isn't gratuitous nudity or anything like that...don't see the need to go after every single person who's sig/avatar comes under the category 'ecchi'.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Well some people took it to the extreme before, but they stopped. It still is a problem that might pop up again though. (pun intended)

They need to get laid.

~fxu, telling like it is since evarr~

Quote Originally Posted by d3ath_g0d View Post
    yeah... not mentioning any names *cough*erratic*cough*
    lol yea, spoiler tags on his sig would be appreciated...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Agree with the first message. It just feels embarrassing when I surf the forums from anywhere not home, and a lot of ecchi signatures and avatars appear... I wish there was a rule against ecchi too

So we all agree, It's awesome when you're alone but when you're not it's a bit embarrassing, so since we're not all hermits here, spoiler tags a-go!