Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Initiate
    I wonder when gantz will absorb some pro gamer so finnaly we will see some heavy shooting.Right now all new ones are kinda useless. No soldiers no sniper.If only 1 quake/cs/ut gamer would be in gantz team whole "hunt" would look much different . 100 pointer ability is just like budda so its nothing original .I hope he have some more tricks he is worth 100 points after all.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytime_Lantern View Post
    man that 100 pointer freaked the crap outta me (chapter 257). that chapter made me kinda feel like the guy with the glasses; quietly urging they guy to shoot him again and watching in horror as he doesn't.

despite clearing 100 a couple times, these people sure act like reckless nubs.
    In case you forgot it takes time to shoot the Gantz guns. He had already shot when the dude was telling him to shoot.

The 100 pointer is a beast, there's no way anyones gonna take him on.

i thought gantz guns had a aim trigger and shoot trigger, so if you hit both triggers you get the instantaneous shooty..

considering the crazy stuff they should have seen clearing 100 points, I would think the guy would come up with a better plan than just stay far away and shoot im while it aint looking.

the new chapter is just sick....ha the 100 pt gal/guy transforms into a really big giant with eyes that fry anything? cmon u gotta be more imaginative....kinda makes u feel he was put there so that there could more gore n stuff when ppl got their limbs fried..

Veteran Member
    what a great manga.....my only problem with it is the chapters are so short

im just wondering how the stories going to turn out.......at the end is he truly going to free his mind and become a douche? or will he and all his friends die.

last chapter pissed me off since it wasted so many pages on the kid doubting to make the shot and then once he did... of the kid in shock or someting or someting.

Avg time on Gantz manga release

I'm new to the world of manga and anime and I was wondering, what kind of time span elapses between releases of the Gantz manga?

2 Weeks, but to be honest I cannot complain. I usually find the new eps out here or on mangahelper

Veteran Member
    darn.....2 weeks for each short chapter?

well atleast its an awesome manga

host samurai, that guy is just full of win