Page 61 of 102 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Gantz is getting weird, is it nearing its end???

I think the conclusion may be coming soon.
    I'm not sure, if it ends this way, it's too predictable, which I don't really see happening. There has to be something bigger going on.

Nice Guy Love Everyone =)
    I can see a conclusion coming but at the same time no. 295 kinda sucked as it was heavily pressing my right arrow key to get to the next page every 2 seconds (ive noticed a lot of gantz pages go by that fast) and it didnt have much to it. It seems like its starting to draw an ending but if you ask me there's still a lot thrown up out there that seems too far away to be concluding example reporter finding all the big black balls....gantz'z >.> also the Whampires cuz it sounded like the aliens wanna destroy the earth but humans are the vampires food source? Sooo there's a conflict of interests it seems so idunkno its just hard for me to draw a conclusion that's good relatively soon.
    I love people. Except you, and you, and you...and you.

My Gamertag for Xbox 360 is DatteDeBayoo (Don't judge me, I'm not creative with nametags usually)

Curiosity kills, what you dont know wont hurt you. what you dont know wont break your heart so why do u start. Curiosity kills, what you dont know wont burn you, what you dont know wont make it smart. BAMBAMBAMWHAM GUITAR RIFT BWEEOOOHHHWEEOOOHHHH

My Anime/Manga List

it wont end like this... it would be too stupid, i mean so much development for nothing (the gantz factories and all), i think it will last soooooome more chapters to end

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Yeah, and what about Keis brother and the vampire organisation. Gantz will go on for much longer.

...I thought Kei's brother was beheaded by the Host Samurai before Kei was killed by him?

Anyway, it's true. Too many questions are left open. The German factory (and that cult that worships a black ball, maybe?), the vampires and the aliens in general. It is still not clear what the alians do on earth. Serving as the tools to end the human world? All this is about now is the end of the world. But why exactly? Because the humans are weak/deserve to die ect.ect.? Who came up with the black spheres in the very first place?

...and why does it appear like Germany is the source of 'evil' again? ^^;[/strikedamnit!]

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Sakura View Post
    ...I thought Kei's brother was beheaded by the Host Samurai before Kei was killed by him?

Anyway, it's true. Too many questions are left open. The German factory (and that cult that worships a black ball, maybe?), the vampires and the aliens in general. It is still not clear what the alians do on earth. Serving as the tools to end the human world? All this is about now is the end of the world. But why exactly? Because the humans are weak/deserve to die ect.ect.? Who came up with the black spheres in the very first place?

...and why does it appear like Germany is the source of 'evil' again? ^^;[/strikedamnit!]
    LOL, that made me think maybe Hitler was an alien
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

D.Gray-man

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    LOL, that made me think maybe Hitler was an alien
    ...D: Now you have me thinking that, too. If Hitler ends up being involved somehow (although it would not fit, I guess...), I'll start laughing.

...if another animal gets involved again, I'll laugh, too. Seriously, a perverted dog and a hug-loving panda...what would be next if there is a chance for a 'next'? ...? (NOES, where's the pandaaaa ;.; )

chapter 296 is out here

boring chapter, though some interesting things did happen. only the ppl who didn't score 100 pts are "finished". which, when you think about it, could mean those poor bastards are in for something bad.

and i'm guessing there will still be missions or something like missions, otherwise why would gantz still be handing out powerful weapons and giving the be freed option. of course all that could be meaningless if gantz is just on the fritz. in which case who knows...

i think i like nishi even more
    that should show kurono not to be so f**ing nice to people.

Haha Nishi was like who the fu*k are you to order me around.