Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
    -_-'
    REIKA.......... T_T

He should have accepted. I mean it's the end of the world soon!

We won't get to see reika's boobs then

never thought i'd say it, but kurono officially=fail. girlfriend or not, i can't image turning down an uber hot and willing chick if i was a 16 yr old and i knew the world could end in a few days. not even kato would have been that lame.

not sure what reika meant with the whole bringing kurono back again. and i was hoping for some action next chapter, but looks like that won't be happening

Who would turn down the chance of getting loli AND tits? Only an idiot.
    Last edited by Dokuro no Kishi; 12-03-2008 at 08:45 PM.

I'm disappointed.

What's with the "I'll revive him again" crap, does Reika think she'll survive all the nuclear stuff and Kurono won't?

you disgusting internet people, he does have a girlfriend and he's not a remorseless scumbag.
    of course reika is the hottest girl jumping around there, and he would be together with her if it wasnt for tae chan.

but you gotta understand him, in the previous 285 chapters it became quite clear that he doesnt give a crap about his family, his brother's been beheaded, you guys seen him mourn ? well, i didnt. the only ones he cares about are kato, tae-chan, and to some extent kishimoto (if she ever reappears, i guess).

he does like reika, but he is just not an asshole.

stop spouting your 15 years old mentality, when you clearly have never been in such a situation before, i tell you, it really sucks.

Maybe she's going to murder him and then revive him. That would be hilarious.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by abstractRude View Post
    you disgusting internet people, he does have a girlfriend and he's not a remorseless scumbag.
    of course reika is the hottest girl jumping around there, and he would be together with her if it wasnt for tae chan.

but you gotta understand him, in the previous 285 chapters it became quite clear that he doesnt give a crap about his family, his brother's been beheaded, you guys seen him mourn ? well, i didnt. the only ones he cares about are kato, tae-chan, and to some extent kishimoto (if she ever reappears, i guess).

he does like reika, but he is just not an asshole.

stop spouting your 15 years old mentality, when you clearly have never been in such a situation before, i tell you, it really sucks.
    LOL that was fun. You know it's just a manga.
    And you know, the situation is this : the world ends soon. He gets to fuck a hot idol. Wouldn't you spent the best time possible if you were to die soon? \o/

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    LOL that was fun. You know it's just a manga.
    Failure to recognize the same could be said about you.
    And you know, the situation is this : the world ends soon. He gets to fuck a hot idol. Wouldn't you spent the best time possible if you were to die soon? \o/
    Failure to recognize that hormonal driven mentality isn't the only path to 'spent the best time possible if you were to die soon'. You are projecting your personal interest on a fictional character of a manga series; that which contradicts you first statement of "it's just a manga" already. If we ignore that and explore this particular character's traits, as abstractRule describes, 'fuck a hot idol' is just not part of his personality at this point in time.

In the interest of time: get over yourself.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyPeanutbutter View Post
    Failure to recognize the same could be said about you.

Failure to recognize that hormonal driven mentality isn't the only path to 'spent the best time possible if you were to die soon'. You are projecting your personal interest on a fictional character of a manga series; that which contradicts you first statement of "it's just a manga" already. If we ignore that and explore this particular character's traits, as abstractRule describes, 'fuck a hot idol' is just not part of his personality at this point in time.

In the interest of time: get over yourself.
    Wow, lol again. Sure, "i'm projecting my personal interest on a fictional character" Oo
    Did I insult the kurono character for not accepting reika's demands? did I got serious about that thing? I don't much care what happens in this manga, as long as I'm entertained.

Well, Kurono's personality was this like (an immature perv), before he met Tae. Which means a lot of volumes. Thus it couldn't have been surprising if he would have said yes, you couldn't really anticipate what the author would made on this situation.

We won't get to see reika's boobs then
    Wouldn't you spent the best time possible if you were to die soon? \o/
    I thought this was clear enough that I was joking. I even put a smiley.. :/
    To see how you make a fuss about it.. wow