Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Heh, that Kurono, of course I wanna see him again soon hunting monsters

i read all volumes in 1 day lol I got addicted... till vol 18 izumi and kurono were about even in coolness but after vol 18 kurono is too damn good. Izumi got his ass kicked but kurono was able to fight in a more even manner with the last vampire/oranddemon boss. I do hate he chose option 1.. after Izumi saw the way he fought if he really wante d a stronger Japan/Tokyo GantZ team he should had told Kurono some stuff or at least try to say something to stay in the team. Hope they get 100 points soon so they revive both kurono and izumi so they can show Osaka team they arent just punks..

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Izumi didn't get his ass kicked, he assaulted all the vampires and killed their leader but happened to get.....sucker....killed? when he looked away at his girlfriend. If it wasn't for his girlfriend he'd still be alive.

nah i meant the fight in volume 18 the final guy that looked like a demon and seem to control to a degree what looked like a thundebolt...
    on the fight in which he died yeah... he did a hell of a job since he fought a bunch of vamps and 3 leaders i think.... but I think since readers liked him soo much the author put a bit of humanity in him... cause after the massacre he was just that cool but fucking insane...
    but the guy who killed Izumi is really cool too... "I just want to get my finger back" that shit was great.

I happened to stumble on this a while back by accident and i got hooked on that shit real quick. It's in my top 3 favorite manga i've read. I was surprised at first how they were just killing off everyone new who came to the Gantz room. The 2nd phase has been moving slow but i'm ready for them to bring back both Kei's. I always wondered why they never brought her back when they was reviving everyone else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blancwolf View Post
    n reika goes with kei to be his bitch.
    aaaah my good man, we think alike. lol Kurono definetly needs to get it ON AND POPPING WITH REIKA! she's da fucking best, I thought Lara Croft was good but Reika outdoes her. Big Tits was nice but she was too obsessed with Kato and Lara out does her too in skill and sexyness.

God oh why did they have to give kurono that ugly girlfriend? was it to make it more "realistic" and dramatic that he would put his heart into the ugly chick over the absolutely gorgeous babe that is Reika?

The only good episode with Tae (that was the ugly chick's name right?) was the one that started with her giving kurono a blowjob (kudos to the author lmao best fuckin intro ever to a chapter lol) That was the only chapter that I actually liked seeing her in.

any how moving on....(yes i hate Tae, love Reika sue me im biased)

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    i read all volumes in 1 day lol I got addicted... till vol 18 izumi and kurono were about even in coolness but after vol 18 kurono is too damn good. Izumi got his ass kicked but kurono was able to fight in a more even manner with the last vampire/oranddemon boss. I do hate he chose option 1.. after Izumi saw the way he fought if he really wante d a stronger Japan/Tokyo GantZ team he should had told Kurono some stuff or at least try to say something to stay in the team. Hope they get 100 points soon so they revive both kurono and izumi so they can show Osaka team they arent just punks..
    Its funny cuz usually Izumi is the type of character that I would love. He's the Sasuke/Vegeta/Zoro/Killua of the group but in a completely twisted way. And these types are usually my favs, but damn...Kurono just PWNS! hard, like REALLY hard. Kato is the goodie goodie so i can care less for him, only goodie goodies i ever liked were Luffy and Gon. But Kurono IMO is like the perfect hero for a guy like me. He's a perv, he's sarcastic, and he wants to be a power ranger!

That's like my dream job lmao jk haha nah but seriously I like kurono because the guy is just like me (except for the fact that i'd dump the ugly chick for the babe if i were him) seriously give me a gantz suit and all those weapons and ill do like he did in the Temple mission lol that mission made me realize how much of a power ranger Kurono wants to be lol that was just too awesome. And not to mention the 'all alone' mission witht hat crazy vengeful alien man that mission was insane my heart stopped along with that timer lol i thought the world was gon end if he didnt kill that thing lol.

nah i meant the fight in volume 18 the final guy that looked like a demon and seem to control to a degree what looked like a thundebolt...
    on the fight in which he died yeah... he did a hell of a job since he fought a bunch of vamps and 3 leaders i think.... but I think since readers liked him soo much the author put a bit of humanity in him... cause after the massacre he was just that cool but fucking insane...
    but the guy who killed Izumi is really cool too... "I just want to get my finger back" that shit was great.
    aaah yeah the guy who killed Kurono is cool as hell too, but i still hate him for killing kurono. And what the hell happened to Kurono's brother? After all that anticipation built into his chracter and the whole vampire brother thing, he just goes and get shis head cut off so easy that really bugged me. I think the author had a good idea with the vampire brother thing and then said "aawww fuck it, i wanna go on vacation let me just kill 'em all and start a new phase".

"i just want to get my finger back" should be one of those immortalized quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Spoon View Post
    I happened to stumble on this a while back by accident and i got hooked on that shit real quick. It's in my top 3 favorite manga i've read. I was surprised at first how they were just killing off everyone new who came to the Gantz room. The 2nd phase has been moving slow but i'm ready for them to bring back both Kei's. I always wondered why they never brought her back when they was reviving everyone else.
    Mmmmmm Kishimoto (was that her last name? i think it was) any how that bitch was annoying how dare she blow kurono off like that! If ur gonna be a pet, and free load at least service ur host properly. lol she DID get kurono good though with the "u dont have sex with pets" thing lol

anyway it was a great twist that kurono revived the crazy lunatic asian guy (yes they are all asian but thsi guy looks way more asian than the others). Nishi is a cool crazy guy (then again almost everyone is crazy in Gantz).

did anyone notice how in the manga its NEVER explained what happened to the Dog Gantzer? lol i mean in the anime u see him die. But this author is really forgetful if he forgot one of his main characters lol he probably forgot because Kishimoto woudlnt be there no more, so the dog's purpose was gone.

20 bucks says the dog is revived with Kishimoto so that he may continue his life long duty of licking her privates.

lol ya, 1st the dog disappears then we get a fucking Panda...
    man im 100% with u on the Reika thing.. he should be hitting that shit ... PRONTO AND DURO lol I think he develp strong feeling for the ugly duckling cause is his 1st girlfriend man.. AND SHE SWALLOWS LOL just like MS. PAc-MAN. lol
    Still, I think they made that bond a little too strong and I think Reika should be a little more selfish and go after him now that he doesnt remember shit.
    The death of Akira was a bummer.. indeed they made him into a vampire and showed him as strong and then we just see his head? wtf...
    The solo mission was insane... that shit made me go nuts when I thought they ripped his real arms.. I was like WTF... but then saw his real arms.. still he broke the shit out of them..
    All in all i think that for the Tokyo team to gain more strenght they should hurry and revive Izumi and Kurono... and maybe let some time pass so they know wtf is going on a bit and carry a few option 2 weapons ... I cant wait for some uber swords.. more than the guns the swords are badass... also get that PC that tell the points.. that shit would be so damn useful!!

oh and K-oz would u recomend Ichigo 100%?

lol ya, 1st the dog disappears then we get a fucking Panda...
    man im 100% with u on the Reika thing.. he should be hitting that shit ... PRONTO AND DURO lol I think he develp strong feeling for the ugly duckling cause is his 1st girlfriend man.. AND SHE SWALLOWS LOL just like MS. PAc-MAN. lol
    Still, I think they made that bond a little too strong and I think Reika should be a little more selfish and go after him now that he doesnt remember shit.
    The death of Akira was a bummer.. indeed they made him into a vampire and showed him as strong and then we just see his head? wtf...
    The solo mission was insane... that shit made me go nuts when I thought they ripped his real arms.. I was like WTF... but then saw his real arms.. still he broke the shit out of them..
    All in all i think that for the Tokyo team to gain more strenght they should hurry and revive Izumi and Kurono... and maybe let some time pass so they know wtf is going on a bit and carry a few option 2 weapons ... I cant wait for some uber swords.. more than the guns the swords are badass... also get that PC that tell the points.. that shit would be so damn useful!!

oh and K-oz would u recomend Ichigo 100%?
    yh ichigo 100% is kinda cool, has all the romance stuff, with lots of 'emmbarising' moments to top it off. i saw all the eps, but lost interest after they all got bored of him n left. damn that guy takes too long to make up his mind. well i cant blame him they are all smoking!
    ------------------------------------------
    dont u guys thnk that the tokyo team is being overtaken by the osaka team? i mean they pawn the tokyo team in all aspects. they'r everything i wanted the tokyo team to be on top of that. The author should just forget the tokyo team n show the osaka team from now on. they have everything even that guy who rapes aliens. come on can it get better than that?

izumi was cool but after that coversation he had with the sadist 'asian' middle schooler where he said he wanted to "show everyone the greatness of japan", that killed his coolness like butter on a frying-pan.
    Last edited by blancwolf; 08-14-2007 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ya the sex addict was sick lol... Im waiting to see the 7 time winner.. i dont think is the kid in the "cycle"... although i would like to see a more... joining of the teams.. once they get izumi and kurono.. make japan into just 1 team..
    GO kurono, gte Reika just like that sex addict got that alien!!

i cant make my signature appear.. how u guys do it.. i wanted my sig to be a page from Gantz manga.. it says its uploaded but it doesnt show like Koz pic or blancwolf's dante..
    Last edited by luimac; 08-14-2007 at 06:05 PM.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Kishimoto isn't gonna come back. The only one that would do that would be Kato and we already know his plan of reviving Kurono and then leaving. Kurono had a chance to revive her already but decided not to. Chances are Izumi isn't gonna come back either, no one liked him other then Nishi and Nishi sucks and plans on leaving when he gets one hundred points. Kei doesn't even remember Izumi so he probably won't bring him back either and Sakura and his teacher were the ones that let him die. Muscle Rider might bring him back because of how strong he was but that will probably be it.