Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1017

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    ● I have to say it was ages since the last time I read Gantz manga so it was pretty cool to make up for all the chapters that I lost out on .. and damn ! Pretty epic stuff, my interest in Gantz pretty much restored to full fitness now that the plot has become so entertaining.

● Next up, Kurono literally fighting for the whole planet ? That ought to be a sight to see. But honestly, I allways had the idea that one day Kurono will grow up into a badass Gantz "fighter" recognised by his peers as the best and now it finally reached onto that stepping stone from where he can achieve that status. Still, this is Gantz manga so anything is possible. He may simply die for humanity, but Im hoping he will kick some ass and live on.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Finally Kurono being the badass that he truly is. I remember him taking down the lot of vampires by himself without the suit and his fight before that arc. Speaking of which where are the vampires?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Kurono you damn red lantern :3

I want Kurono to tear him up

http://www.mangapanda.com/gantz/379.
    Dunno why but Im really psyched for this fight even though it seems to be a simple blade fight. But i really am rooting for Kurono to give it to the alien. Go humanity lol?

That was an awesome start to the fight, although the alien could've allowed Key to pick up a sword but he still inflicted the first wound and now things are heating up.

http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/382

Next time, final chapter, its over.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I want to believe Kurono is going for the kill but that Alien guy might pull something off.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    So its over soon. Gantz is/(was, looking at the recent chapters/arc ) a big part of my mangalife I gonna miss those crazy bastards and ironic plotwists. Go kick some nuts Red Lantern (;