Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
    I also felt it was a waste to have the entire chapter on Reika's death, it would've been better if we at least saw the fight.

@Trilight: The live action films are pretty badass, although it doesn't follow through completely with the manga they still did a good job, it was the reason I started reading Gantz.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    The chapter could have been done better IMO, there was no reason for Kei to perform heart ressuscitation on a naked body and there was an overkill with so much tears falling from Kei, it looked almost disgusting to me. Sigh, it could have been a pretty touching moment ..

.. anyway, this is Gantz we are talking about, dead characters regularely come back to life I hope Reika returns.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

There's fan service, then there is hentai. Gantz is somewhere in the middle.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I must be a masochist... Cause I cant find another reason for still reading this. Reika never felt like a mainchar for me I dont care of her death.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    The chapter could have been done better IMO, there was no reason for Kei to perform heart ressuscitation on a naked body and there was an overkill with so much tears falling from Kei, it looked almost disgusting to me. Sigh, it could have been a pretty touching moment ..

.. anyway, this is Gantz we are talking about, dead characters regularely come back to life I hope Reika returns.
    Yeah this was hella weird...like I know its Gantz fanservice a given but this was not the time for it. Started out nice touching moment but the fanservice just made it disgusting. Like some others mentioned didn't need a whole chapter for this.

Ok so right now everyone's in a giant alien spaceship right? And some Gantz teams are trying to destroy them? Is that the gist of it so far?

http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/358

Spoiler!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Yes finally a gantz chapter that restored abit of its epicness...though it was mostly due to the last page lol

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
    Spoiler!

Also, Nishi's such a dick. Funny, but a douche all the same.

Oh and thanks for the heads up Kiduka, definitely plan on checking out the films whenever I get the chance. The Blurays aren't too pricey, and they made it overseas so I'll pick them up sometime in the unforeseeable future due to my lack of funds.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

lol as trilight predicted...but i think this was the most plausible explanation...anyhows im glad gantz managed to put in the some of the typical shonen feelings and emotions beyond its usual gory images. Wonder who the dudes in suits are though

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    lol as trilight predicted...but i think this was the most plausible explanation...anyhows im glad gantz managed to put in the some of the typical shonen feelings and emotions beyond its usual gory images. Wonder who the dudes in suits are though
    Going by what Nishi said, those must be the big businessmen behind Gantz.