Page 95 of 102 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
    Wtf are all people complaining about old Gantz ? What was the better old Gantz? If the plot doesn't move on,then screw it I won't read it. But it moves and there is plenty of action and gore,just like before. The last chapters were really awesome - too bad the quality sucks at mangareader,so I have to check in google for scans. (that's a lot of work )
    Looking forward for some action from Super Angry Cherry Transcendence Mode boy and one of the two Kei's ,using the armor in the cover of chapter 345.

I think it's their sadistic side, that everyone misses the gantzers killing them innocent people. They miss the gantzers acting bad just to act bad like the onion heads incidence, killing that poor onion headed kid. Now the plot is pretty basic, sure it's convoluted but the gantzers are the good guys and the aliens are the bad guys. IMO that's what everyone keeps on complaining about.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Well hell, alien tumors. Oku's back in form and possibly better than ever. First Gantzer gone, but at least he wasn't very important.

Yoshikawa's probably the best swordsman since Izumi, dude's got some skill. If only I didn't feel that the main cast are the only ones with some sense of invulnerability, and even then I can see them all biting the dust. The "insects" and small creatures on this alien ship make for some frighteningly freaky opponents.
    Last edited by Trilight; 10-17-2011 at 06:33 AM.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

That multiplying parasite thing was awesome. Missed brutal fucked up art like that.

I'm getting annoyed by the whole Tae and Kei thing, just find the damn girl and get it over with so the plot can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    The "insects" and small creatures on this alien ship make for some frighteningly freaky opponents.
    Exactly. Well even earth insects are exponentially stronger than humans if only their sizes are same that as human. So no wonder the Giants' insects are a more difficult opponent than the giant themselves.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Hell yeah!! GANTZ is back!

http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/350
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

'Fuck surrender' . That sums the epicness of this chapter.

the blonde girl stole the show!!.. Mary..Too darn hot ... and so deadly!!
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Boring chapter way to much action and again no epicness. But let me say one thing , if tae dies in the next chapter I m fine lol. ( lol izuni needs to come out of nothing slice her up say fuck you to kurono and vanishes ) . Pls oka let that girl get eaten by an alien dog or whatever.

No epicness? ARE YOU CRAZY? If epicness for you is only following tae-chan running and being saved again and again..then you are not pure manga fan!
    Jokes aside,I think that big alien will appear soon and may God help them survive. But what I really want to see is how the rest of the world is dealing with the situation. And more Sebastian action ;d