Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Chapter 331 >>>http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/331<<<

I like that chap and the new chars that we could take a look at... Lol last chapter we got a kind of Ichigo clone and one of the gantzers from this chapter reminds me of Aizen ...

Finaly kurono kicked some asses. Nice one Daylightlantern !

3/5 for that chapter

Kurono most certainly kicked ass, I bet you the giant chick didnt expect that. The tension is building up, wonder how many of the new team will die. I already like the guy who said "Is everyone ready die...lets all put on our best faces"
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

In the earlier chapters, the front cover has this line "Before the world was created, the Word already existed, the Word was the source of life, and this light brought life to mankind. The light shined in the darkness, and the darkness has never put it out" This line has its origin in the Christian Bible. So far, eastern religions like Shintoism and Buhddism has already been explored and western Greek Mythology as well. I believe that mythology in Judaism and Christianism will have a big part in the over all plot of the manga. Things like apocalypse, megido, demons and angels.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

New chaps out http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/332

Hm nothing really happend in that chap.. But it made me hot for the next one

And wtf was that last appeard dude the guy who turnded into the thousand hands Öö???(you know that dude who killed kato..)

2/5 for that chap

chapter 333 is out
    http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/333
    i thought it was alright. can't wait 'til the action starts up again

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Nice info, but I need more Action, more bloode more Gore!!!!!

What was the meaning of "they were saying the truth"?What did the aliens said?Good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    New chaps out http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/332

And wtf was that last appeard dude the guy who turnded into the thousand hands Öö???(you know that dude who killed kato..)
    I think he is that Guy from the Osaka arc. That one who got in trouble a lot by carrying the 100 pointer's severed head with its eyes bulging and firing laser beam. He kinda promised to emulate Kato.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I think he is that Guy from the Osaka arc. That one who got in trouble a lot by carrying the 100 pointer's severed head with its eyes bulging and firing laser beam. He kinda promised to emulate Kato.
    obviously yes, but everyone knows that after reading that chap (it was my thought after reading 332)

1.Cool i like that the Osaka bitch is at life again, cause than i can probably see her dieing again.

2. So Gantz is the machine to protect the world from immigrantes xD!!^^ Lol no wonder why Gantz is build in Germany its a Nazi machine . btw Hope the explenation isnt really like that....

4/5 for that chap

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    1.Cool i like that the Osaka bitch is at life again, cause than i can probably see her dieing again.

2. So Gantz is the machine to protect the world from immigrantes xD!!^^ Lol no wonder why Gantz is build in Germany its a Nazi machine . btw Hope the explenation isnt really like that....
    1.I think she's very cute..won't see her die again. O_o"

2.rofl Would remind me on Hellsing somehow. xD