Page 87 of 102 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
    Gantz used to be very intense. You'd be on the edge of your seat every chapter.

For those who follow the manga, think back to the Onion alien. One of my favorite arcs was the buddist statue aliens, where they actually killed one of the 2 main characters. Think about the Vampire arc. Where are the Vampires now? My favorite arc, I cant remember the villains name, but he was killing everybody just by being near them, one of his transformations, was the chick with a million titties. Gantz used to be WTF epic. Now its just a drag. The last 2 chapters were nothing but Kei and Tae screaming for each other. I'll keep reading in hopes that it returns to its original epicness.

For those new to the manga, the first 150 chapters were great.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

yea.. honestly now its getting pretty far out, like you said, that fighting chapters were always intense while the not fighting chapters were always fun to read.

now litterally 9pages of the chapters include them screaming each others name..

at least we got to see a few giants get owned.... (for 1 page)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by SpecPT View Post
    Could someone pls try and explain to me constructively why this manga is getting so much hate? I just finished reading the other day and it's easily one of my favs.
    Back when I first started reading it, I read all the Gantz chapters in like a week. Almost nothing happened in a single chapter, you'd have to read a lot of them to get something out of it. But I had a lot of chapters to read. Well now that I've caught up with it, it gets so annoying to wait for the next chapter. So much that I've forgotten key character's names or even accidentally stopped reading a couple of chapters of the manga until I see it on the front page of MS.

Also, I think maybe the mangaka does stuff to make viewers happy. Doing what viewers say or what 'would be' popular is no way to write a manga, but then again the manga isn't very deep. It's just ..or at least supposed to be cool. It's never been fulfilling per say but more like watching a Quentin Tarantino film.

We've got a whole thread covering why you read Gantz:
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10193

Let's stick to discussion in this thread.

last two chapter was alright
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

The author should GOD DAMN put some clothes on the people. Having naked people running around everywhere ISN'T fan service!!
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    yeaaaaaaaaaaah an interresting chapter of gantz. So do we have to read 20 crappy chapters to see 1 interresting ... I wanna erase my memory and read it again.. lol but in the end it would be the same... gantz was good but it tourned really crappy

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    yeaaaaaaaaaaah an interresting chapter of gantz. So do we have to read 20 crappy chapters to see 1 interresting ... I wanna erase my memory and read it again.. lol but in the end it would be the same... gantz was good but it tourned really crappy
    +1 to that, lately reading gantz bores me more and more

Chapter 329...

I sure as hell didn't expect
    Spoiler!
    to return. That guy was pretty dead the last time we saw him.

How was he ressurrected?

I actually saw that coming, which made me even more excited when he was shown.

This made me interested in Gantz again.