Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
    I seriously do not get the latest chapter... at all! Reika says to bring back the old man and Gantz "loads up" a Kei. What? Also, Gantz mentioned to load "them" up, meaning she can just name whoever the crap she likes? :p

I wonder if the two Kei's will duke it out in the next chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    I seriously do not get the latest chapter... at all! Reika says to bring back the old man and Gantz "loads up" a Kei. What?:p
    when everyone else was around and she tried to revive the old man she said his whole name. when she was alone, she didn't finish saying the old man's whole name, and it shows her hesitating. so she obviously changed her mind and chose to revive another kurono.

anyway WTF, the gantz dude is up and walking around, that was weird. and yeah, i'm disappointed that reika went through with her revive another kurono plan. i've always liked her character, but this makes her look like a pathetically desperate dumbass.

Oh man this is totally messed up. It's like the author's trying to say that Reika you're a bit*h now, so you need to die soon.

Wow that was a weird but awesome chapter.

+1 Post
    I wonder what version of Kurono Gantz loaded up. If this was the last version of Kurono he still is in love with Tae. This is gonna get really good.

Initiate
    ok wtf.....
    what just happened

former mod
    http://mangashare.com/dl/Gantz_298/9898

He is still in love with Tae >_> this chapter made the situation just all more weird, and I seriously hoped to see some Pew Pew Laser action between the two Kurono's, but obviously the copy Kurono is a pussy... which is a joke to begin with, since both are copies :< so GIEV ME ACTION KURONO²! Sigh, I just wish that the Gantz-Ball Dude will pull off some kind of massacre with his bare hands, that would be awesome... He kinda reminds me of that titty 100-Pointer, maybe he can too shoot Pew Pew Lasers out of his eyes? That'd be insanely awesome.

seems that gantz can only revive the latest version of a person, which made reika look like an even bigger idiot. also thought it was kind of stupid how quickly the other kurono got over the situation and seemed to go back to reika's crazy ass.(though i suppose the prospect of living with her uber hotness makes it easier to get over)

and WTF naked gantz guy is just walking around town....

former mod
    I'm taking it back - the Gantz-Ball dude will first gang-rape and only THEN massacre.

Hopefully.