Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Initiate
    try vimanga.ru

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    http://phase3.nyaatorrents.org/ as well as Strays but their website seems to be down.

I need my Gantz fix!!!

2 weeks... and the majority of the chapters don't contain a lot of new information, just new weird gantzers being killed... I'm getting kinda bored with the currently things happenings in the series.

-_-'
    kurono! the character who was a perv and turned into a (dead) leader!

Well, I had been putting off reading this one for a while now. I finally had a quiet day at home alone to read through it. As much as I enjoy the more mature mangas I have read like Berserk and Claymore this one I think I might regret have starting. It's hard to get attached to any of the characters really as they are all killed off so quickly, it's nice that no one is sacred but as it went on it just felt like they were going to go in a cycle of reviving people now and then dying and then being revived again, I was happy to see Katou revived but I didn't think Kei was actually going to take the number one option...and then the fucker ends up dying later on anyway.

I don't think I've ever felt so annoyed while reading a manga, yet I couldn't put it down. Unfortunately now I'll have to read each chapter as they are released and continue to be annoyed while reading it cause I can't just stop reading a series I've started.

I really thought this series was going to be much much different then it turned out to be. Oh well, hopefully it'll get better but I think this will be the first series I've gotten into that I didn't really care all that much for and find the majority of the characters extremely annoying.
    "In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey; the monkey will spank us!"

I stopped following the manga when Kurono died, but I was tempted to continue reading when I saw some scans of Katou on animepaper, since he's my favorite character. I'm really glad I got caught up, but now I'm dying & waiting for more.

hmm does anyone else here like Katou? v__v;;

and um... are there any other female Gantz fans around?
    The fate of Destruction is also the joy of Rebirth.

Katou Masaru Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kouyou View Post
    I stopped following the manga when Kurono died, but I was tempted to continue reading when I saw some scans of Katou on animepaper, since he's my favorite character. I'm really glad I got caught up, but now I'm dying & waiting for more.

hmm does anyone else here like Katou? v__v;;

and um... are there any other female Gantz fans around?
    From what I've seen most girls don't like Gantz since at the beginning it considers women more as....tools for fun rather then people so they just drop it and don't get to the part where thats not really the case anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    From what I've seen most girls don't like Gantz since at the beginning it considers women more as....tools for fun rather then people so they just drop it and don't get to the part where thats not really the case anymore.
    Well, I'm glad I stuck with it. Though I mostly read it for Kurono and Katou's safety, I have to admit I found the massive amount of nudity annoying, especially at those chapter title pages...where random girls were just there.
    The fate of Destruction is also the joy of Rebirth.

Katou Masaru Fan

It's a manga intended for teenage boys. Of course theres gonna be fanservice theres fanservice in manga's intended for young boys.