Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
    I don't expect much reality from a manga which contains monsters made of tits and asses. I wanted a threesome or Reika x Tae yuri.

i wasn't serious, and my english is probably not on a level where i could have an argument and not look like a complete idiot.

I think what reika meant was cloning a kuruno all for herself.
    since his data is in gantz, technically she could "revive" a whole "old" kuruno... then tell him that he's a clone, then they'll argue which one is the real one and the whole debacle of creating an infinite number of them to satisfy an infinite number of reikas... ok, you get where i'm going. =P

Yes finally someone got it abt cloning kurono...its like the same situation as the other kishimoto. Lol anw poor reika damn...my heart goes out to her. But in any case hes got balls to reject her like that ha. Anw whatever gantz needs to get back to the real action soon n not spend like 2 pages of er erm ah... ... ... i like you. BAD

Quote Originally Posted by abstractRude View Post
    i wasn't serious, and my english is probably not on a level where i could have an argument and not look like a complete idiot.
    That was clear with the "You disgusting Internet people" part I guess

I'll say it again, Kurono acting like a crappy shoujo character? WTF is that? This is Gantz! Gantz! It's all about senseless sex and bizarre monsters and gore, lots of gore godammit!

+1 Post
    I'm impressed. Good character development. In the Gantz world I would have expected him to call Tae with an excuse and SMASH Reika into the next life. This goes to show you that Kurono is growing up. He's not jerk that we met in the beginning who didn't give a hoot about anything. He's growing a pair. Good job on becoming a man.

This is the first time that character development is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    What's with the "I'll revive him again" crap, does Reika think she'll survive all the nuclear stuff and Kurono won't?
    its nucular, nu-cu-lar.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    This is the first time that character development is a bad thing.
    LOL. Ha damn you just summed up the feelings of everyone who read the chapter.

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by hammie168 View Post
    I think what reika meant was cloning a kuruno all for herself.
    since his data is in gantz, technically she could "revive" a whole "old" kuruno... then tell him that he's a clone, then they'll argue which one is the real one and the whole debacle of creating an infinite number of them to satisfy an infinite number of reikas... ok, you get where i'm going. =P
    Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Yes finally someone got it abt cloning kurono...its like the same situation as the other kishimoto. Lol anw poor reika damn...my heart goes out to her. But in any case hes got balls to reject her like that ha. Anw whatever gantz needs to get back to the real action soon n not spend like 2 pages of er erm ah... ... ... i like you. BAD

It's cool that some1 else thought of this. I'm suprised more people aren't discussing this aspect of the newest chapter. I mean, consider the almost endless possibilities ?
    But would she keep the clone at home and hide him from everybody?
    And can you imagine them fighting together?
    They would either work crazy well together or they would truly hate each other. There could be no inbetween!