Page 45 of 102 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    yeah i don't understand either. That's stupid. How did he know the word "katastrophe" would cause gantz showing a timer? By accident? Oo

How does he know that much on this "nuclear war" by just looking at a timer? Right.

If i remember correctly the early chapters when nishi was first introduced, he didn't know that much with the crappy website of his, extrapolating on stuff far beyond his knowledge of gantz.
    I'm surprised his head didn't blow up from that. I guess you actually have to tell someone through verbal communication. He has been a gantzer for a while so he has much knowledge about it. The reason I believe he didn't leak so much info in the beginning is because he only cared about himself, and he didn't want them to win too many points.

I have to admit though. It is kinda weird he would know that about the timer. He could be lying but I doubt it since they were nice enough to bring him back.

We have seen so far anything can happen in the world of gantz so I wouldn't think he nuclear war is far fetched.

I thought the nuclear war was just an example.

Look, it doesn't matter....
    All e know is that something bad will happen...and they will all have to face the drama.

Secondly, the next chapters are gonna be focused on Korono, his GF, and maybe Reika....

Since Korono was pissed when called a loser and having to resort to leaving after hearing her GF being called a BITCH. I mean, that's tense...

Just think about it.
    Chapter 282 was basically about Korono being humble and getting irritated when one talks to him about occasions he doesn't want to hear about.

Then one page is about Korono and classmates stating that he knows Reika's phone number.

Then he is with his GF and his old crush and bully happens to pop out of nowhere...

Then he is told that his GF and him are meant for each other (in a bad way)
    Then they both seem to leave each other in the last page. I wonder.....

1) Will Korono get so pissed that he will state in the class room that he knows Reika?

2) Will Korono get so pissed that he will go behind Kojima Tae back, and start using reika as to show everyone he could get better?

3) Is Korono so fed up with that "Ikegami Ryou" person sooo much that he is willing to beat him in having a better chick?

Anyway, I just want more drama after this whole gantz chapter...
    This is gonna be fun....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lynkobi17 View Post
    Look, it doesn't matter....
    All e know is that something bad will happen...and they will all have to face the drama.

Secondly, the next chapters are gonna be focused on Korono, his GF, and maybe Reika....

Since Korono was pissed when called a loser and having to resort to leaving after hearing her GF being called a BITCH. I mean, that's tense...

Just think about it.
    Chapter 282 was basically about Korono being humble and getting irritated when one talks to him about occasions he doesn't want to hear about.

Then one page is about Korono and classmates stating that he knows Reika's phone number.

Then he is with his GF and his old crush and bully happens to pop out of nowhere...

Then he is told that his GF and him are meant for each other (in a bad way)
    Then they both seem to leave each other in the last page. I wonder.....

1) Will Korono get so pissed that he will state in the class room that he knows Reika?

2) Will Korono get so pissed that he will go behind Kojima Tae back, and start using reika as to show everyone he could get better?

3) Is Korono so fed up with that "Ikegami Ryou" person sooo much that he is willing to beat him in having a better chick?

Anyway, I just want more drama after this whole gantz chapter...
    This is gonna be fun....lol
    IMO, maybe after what that guy did to him made him realize how much this world isn't worth saving? Or he might just protect Tae.

Also, is it just me or did Tae look different?

Also, is it just me or did Tae look different?
    her hairstyle isn't in pigtails any more, she looks older now that way.

chapter 283 is out...

i'm glad that nishi shed some light on how it is he knows so much. and looks like gantz is man made, which makes me wonder just who the hell is making them. and i have to say, really starting to like nishi alot more, throwing reika's "what good does it do anyone?" question back at her, and enjoying the idea of the world as is ending and the notion of "power" changing. for a middle schooler, he's quite the profound thinker.

i like that the story is finally giving us a little more info. also like that it's exploring deeper themes , like kurono questioning the existance of god, and realizing that's it's up to mankind to save itself, plus the stuff nishi touched on. so i hope we get one or two more of these kind of chapters, before they go back to the heavy action.

Were can i get chapter 283?

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Were can i get chapter 283?
    you can get it here
    http://www.franky-house.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7135

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDreamer View Post
    Thanks a lot mate

hummm, did anyone else notice that the ammount of articles that where made on the website that the reporter was on was "666" meaning that their has probably been 666 reported incidents of gantz, do you think this could have some meaning???

and lol, 2chan