Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
    Dissenter of Shangri-la
    ch. 280 is out. you can get it at Franky House

nice seeing kei back and it looks like the ppl who thought he'd remember only up till the finish of the oni mission were right.

and holy hell, it looks like the shit is about to hit the fan in 8 days. a possible nuclear war, an invincible army descending on earth, that i have to see. stuff is about to get real crazy, i can't wait for the next couple of chapters...

o_O nuclear war in seven days? An invincible army? Kei is probably thinking "They couldn't have picked a worse time to revive me -_-"

This nuclear war thing seems like a cheap storytelling device to shake things up. 280 chapters and we don't know hardly anything about the aliens, who/what Gantz is, why there are vampires, etc.. Dunno about y'all but I'm pretty bored with Gantz right now.

High quality scan by Whatever is here: http://whatever-project.com/moz/gantz.php
    Currently reading: One Piece, Air Gear, History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi, Claymore, Gantz, Psyren, Fairy Tail,
    Change 123, Dragonball, Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman.

Quote Originally Posted by hakomsg View Post
    This nuclear war thing seems like a cheap storytelling device to shake things up. 280 chapters and we don't know hardly anything about the aliens, who/what Gantz is, why there are vampires, etc.. Dunno about y'all but I'm pretty bored with Gantz right now.

High quality scan by Whatever is here: http://whatever-project.com/moz/gantz.php
    Maybe in this coming arc, we will know the answer to those questions.

Hello everybody, first post here. I have been reading Gantz for quite long, and just like all of you here, I was waiting for some answers. Sure, Kei's return made me really happy, but now this nuclear war threat, and that countdown for humanity's end... Am I the only one thinking this could be the final arc? Cause think about it, the aliens are just getting stronger and stronger with each mission, and now the possibilty of an easy one where everyone would be able to score a bit seems to be gone.

Anyway, I really hope to be wrong =P

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Maybe in this coming arc, we will know the answer to those questions.
    Ahaha, don't we think that at the beginning of every arc though?

I don't see why nishi thought it would be a nuclear war. Aliens are invading the earth, here we have a group to fight the aliens, and they have a timer for when the world will end/change. Surely the most obvious conclusion would be the aliens invading and taking over completely.

Anyway he said that those with a powerful arsenal will be those in control once it's all over. I'm guessing he thinks of Gantz as a way to get these powerful weapons that noone else will have.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Truesoul View Post
    Ahaha, don't we think that at the beginning of every arc though?

I don't see why nishi thought it would be a nuclear war. Aliens are invading the earth, here we have a group to fight the aliens, and they have a timer for when the world will end/change. Surely the most obvious conclusion would be the aliens invading and taking over completely.

Anyway he said that those with a powerful arsenal will be those in control once it's all over. I'm guessing he thinks of Gantz as a way to get these powerful weapons that noone else will have.
    We just need to keep hoping my friend. :(

Ah... has anyone noticed that Kaze and Takeshi dissapeared? Where the hell are them xD?

I think Gantz isnt logic much the copy of Kei Kishimoto, the way Nishi tell everyone about Gantz at the beginning ( producer or program, TV show...)... and about alien,what's their goal,... If the gorvement wants to kill alien, why didnt they let army do that. If they dont want to die, just touch someone is transported to Gantz...
    Kaze & Takeshi... I dont remember many names in Gantz (just some names like Kei, Katou, Reika, or nick name like HS, MR...)

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    The two Kishimoto's were explained.

It was only a near death experience for Kishimoto, she flatlined then they brought her back so two were made.