Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    Nah, it's chicken shit when you let others handle it without helping and hide. He did not everything in his power, he was still able to fight when he fleed. Glad he died.
    He did help. He used all of the power in his disposal to kill Nurahiyon. The problem is even if he fight forever nothing's gonna happen and that's a fact. If the most powerful armor and weapon was already used, what can a simple sword do?

He doesn't even know the weakness of the monster. Adding to that, why would Oka help the Tokyo team? We're talking about the Osaka pride here. Like I said, surviving is the main priority of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    He did help. He used all of the power in his disposal to kill Nurahiyon. The problem is even if he fight forever nothing's gonna happen and that's a fact. If the most powerful armor and weapon was already used, what can a simple sword do?

He doesn't even know the weakness of the monster. Adding to that, why would Oka help the Tokyo team? We're talking about the Osaka pride here. Like I said, surviving is the main priority of the game.

true but like we all know...you cant play gantz alone...well not anymore.... and walking away from a monster you cant even defeat?? how stupid is this guy? but i guess that is osaka for you...they all suck...look at em they all died except for three...haha complete idiots....tokyo of all teams killed nuri, so it proves he sucks and he had a better sword than HS and HS screwed nuri up!!! OKA SUCKS he deserved death im glad nuri killed him....Nuri was bad as hell he was a cool alien and for putting his back to Nuri i bet he got pissed at that..XD...loser, i prefer HS to Oka anyday....

Quote Originally Posted by mibiru View Post
    true but like we all know...you cant play gantz alone...well not anymore.... and walking away from a monster you cant even defeat?? how stupid is this guy?
    Exactly. If you can't defeat the alien then why waste time and energy fighting it. Why not just run, hide and wait ti'll some random gantzer kill the alien. Oka's decision is wise.

tokyo of all teams killed nuri, so it proves he sucks and he had a better sword than HS and HS screwed nuri up!!!
    I think all swords are the same in this series. Correct me if I'm wrong.

About sword, Osaka mem 's sword was broken when fight with 2 alien (I'm not sure ) but HS's sword can block alien sword . or coz HS 's stronger than Osaka mem

Oka's decision is wise
    If it was wise, how come his head and upper spine are disconnected from his lower torso? Lol, either way somebody was probably gonna die, but it just seems pointless to run when you know Nuri was gonna go looking for the guy who nearly defeated it. Maybe if he would've tried the snipe tactic along with the others, he'd have survived, but that stupid Osaka pride seemed to be his downfall, as well as the downfall of 3/4th's of their team -_-

Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    If it was wise, how come his head and upper spine are disconnected from his lower torso? Lol, either way somebody was probably gonna die, but it just seems pointless to run when you know Nuri was gonna go looking for the guy who nearly defeated it. Maybe if he would've tried the snipe tactic along with the others, he'd have survived, but that stupid Osaka pride seemed to be his downfall, as well as the downfall of 3/4th's of their team -_-
    If he only known that Nura will follow or look for him he probably never left the battlefield on the first place. Too bad, his luck just run out and the alien took a liking of him.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Exactly. If you can't defeat the alien then why waste time and energy fighting it. Why not just run, hide and wait ti'll some random gantzer kill the alien. Oka's decision is wise.
    Exactly. Run, hide and wait til some random gantzer kill the alien. Nice recap for his chickenness.

You know, this discussion could continue forever.

It could, but in the end there's only one piece of evidence that really matters, and that's the end result:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    Exactly. Run, hide and wait til some random gantzer kill the alien. Nice recap for his chickenness.

You know, this discussion could continue forever.
    All you can say is him being chicken because he ran away. Right good arguement there. I give my support why he's wise so whatever. I don't wanna force someone to change their thinking. If you hate him so much be my guess.

-_-'
    yup, for me this argument is enough to counter your "wise decision" of running away. If you love him so much then i can't do nothing, i guess since he acted "so cool", he probably thought of the best choice to make. Oo

I repeat, the boss had to die for the mission to end. No timer. He had to help to beat that boss to return home, safely. That's stupid to hide & wait.