Page 23 of 102 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
    what the fcuk is this...what happend to the mangaka?
    this is becoming crapz not gantz
    when i read *clever plan to victory* at the end of the previous chapter i thought it was about time the story picks up...and what was it....snipping FUKC
    this is getting rediculous everytime,unless the plot provides a stronger reason of that sh*t's immortality than *sensing the attack*
    osaka team was better,they brought some new exciting assh*les to the story...the current team is soooo emo,and kato is leading the females to his endless love loop
    i feel bratz is better than gantz now (google image bratz to understand)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

What the gentleman above me said...
    "Hey thanks for emailing me. Why you dropping Fairy Tail again?????? It is one of the most awesome manga so please please keep doing it because I do now want to add other scans to my collection since it is not so good. If you need help I can help out with anything except I don't know how to do the manga typing and that kind of stuff. By the way, are you thinking about Code Breaker? If so, I can also maybe help with that too. Also, next time if you will drop the series don't email me. It is depressing news and I will rather just not know this time. Thank you."

Yes I usually side with the mangaka but in this case he really needs to get things moving or I might drop this in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    So....you guys would rather he allow the girl in the beginning to be raped by the Yakuza guys and.....allow the family 10 or more chapters ago be eaten.....and....that's why you hate his character? Wow. So what if he wants to help people, that's his problem. I understand how you guys can be pissed at the story beginning to revolve around him, but one of the whole fucking major conflicts in the story is the fight between survival and justice. If it really annoyed you, then you shouldn't be reading Gantz in the first place.

But I do understand that this fight is taking forever, it should have ended ages ago.
    thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Its not about stepping in and helping out, it's just that he's all self-righteous. He's "too good to be true.", and it's annoying, and also make him a very easy and dull character.

Quote Originally Posted by Makrillo View Post
    Its not about stepping in and helping out, it's just that he's all self-righteous. He's "too good to be true.", and it's annoying, and also make him a very easy and dull character.
    Thanks , you've explained with simple words what i was trying to say from the start lol

Quote Originally Posted by Makrillo View Post
    Okay, for one thing, he's not "too good to be true", I don't know what shitty people you've been hanging around with all your life but I can see some people I know making the same decisions. How can he be "dull" if he is abnormal?

Just saying that people who _always_ do the right thing, aren't very interesting to read about, not that they dont exist. The same reason makes me think superman is one of the more boring cartoon-heroes.

To good to be true was perhaps not the best chosen phrase, didn't really mean that there isn't people who'd act like him.

You Know WhiteBeard Actually in reality . I'm the same type as Katô (surely why i get along with him).But , He was more Realist were he was peeing on his pants at the first projection in Gantz.

Fighting his own weakness by absolute resolution.But he has never be the Courageous type his Righteous side is giving him Courage.

But , Now this Character seems to have no weakness is not anymore afraid.And Absolutely resolute.you may change your own weak self but not your inner self.(not in so little time)

Kurano was Courageous but Chaotic.Katô seems to be Jeanne d'Arc II.(well i'm exagerrating a bit lol)I find it Sad and unrealistic the way he 's now.

-_-'
    Man.. why are you talking about what's realistic or unrealistic? This is fictional. A sci-fi manga. Yes, Katô is the typical righteous hero manga. So what? I don't think he's the main character of gantz.