Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    the story has been slowing down a lot though since kei is gone, i hope they kill the freaking 100 pt alien already cause it's getting ridiculous :|

Yea true this current boss is irritating...kinda like naraku indeed lol. Shit gotta admit whilst the series is still awesome..it kinda lost some of its juice when kei died..seriously we need to see kato do some imba one on one action like in the temple arc again man..

Please revive Kurono, he was such a beast. And for the record, Gantz has got to be the best seinen manga.

Honestly I thought the "lets all snipe him" idea was friggen retarded, do you really think something like that is going to fall for some simple trick? There has to be more to killing him than that. I just hope whatever happens happens fast and he dies already, we need to move on from this lame arc...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Forte925 View Post
    Please revive Kurono, he was such a beast. And for the record, Gantz has got to be the best seinen manga.
    It is definitely one of the best mangas.

This thing doesn't die. I'm thinking the only way to kill it is to send it. Hopefully Kato sends it back (it seems to be his specialty) and gets 100pts so he can revive Kei.

Quote Originally Posted by snizshizzle View Post
    It is definitely one of the best mangas.

This thing doesn't die. I'm thinking the only way to kill it is to send it. Hopefully Kato sends it back (it seems to be his specialty) and gets 100pts so he can revive Kei.
    We don't know if he can be revived...

He died outside of the game...

Maybe when he chose the option to be free and memories erased, maybe Gantz erased his data, too?

Quote Originally Posted by fxu View Post
    We don't know if he can be revived...

He died outside of the game...

Maybe when he chose the option to be free and memories erased, maybe Gantz erased his data, too?
    Umm, am I missing something? I thought Kei just got sliced by a sword. He isn't confirmed to be dead, is he? And also, if he died outside the game, he might come back to Gantz like Izumi did.

Izumi won the game took his freedom, then later started researching Gantz because he missed it. When he died in the killing spree he was teleported to the Gantz room as new people normally are.

When Kei died he was not teleported to Gantz, so it brings into question if he can be revived.

He can be revived ppl...read carefully they checked already his picture was there in the list. im guessing basically as long as u r under the gantz system u can always be revived...anw seriously the new boss is just too damn badass already..its almost becoming boring like a goddamn pokemon that finds a new evoulution when it meets a strong opponent..

I checked the only time they were in the room after Kei is dead 238-239 and there is no list but yeah my bad for missing out the big fat words at the end of 237.